FF footage leaked

gerbstat said:
I just noticed something about this clip. If you look closely at the scene where Reed and Sue are sitting at the table, and Reed says "look at your hands", you'll notice Sue is wearing a white space suit and black gloves. The image of Sue is from the Corman flick! Its from the scene after the crash landing, where Reed (the other one) says "look at your legs" and she screams..They must have digitally dubbed it into the restaurant scene to fake the shot.

Take a look and see what you think..
No, it's just unfinished effects work on Alba. She (and Reed) are wearing the exact same clothes as in the 'hole in the wall' shot (which presumably happens shortly after the restaurant scene) and the the gloves you think you can see are probably just green gloves. Also, she is wearing a watch on her left wrist. Though I wouldn't put an error like that past Corman, I dont recall seeing Sue in the old FF film wearing a watch over her gloves.

KAZUYA said:
God how bad does that Fat Albert flick look :bomb:

Fat Albert does look bad. Why not do a CGI version or just plain animated and use Bill Cosby? It sure doesn't appear to do justice to the original cartoon.

SpiderDaniel said:
Can anyone please send me the footage?

[email protected]
Your mailbox is too full, I tried sending the footage twice and it gets bounced back, try emptying some of your E-mail.
Sorry I'll try tommorrow after you leave me a messege here.

Hotmail will not take that size Var...I've tried sending to hotmail before...

albafan said:
Hotmail will not take that size Var...I've tried sending to hotmail before...
Thanks Alba, SpiderDan, do you have a second E-mail account? If not Yahoo does have 100 megs of space. PM me your other account.

ok ANYBODY ELSE want the footage? If you do, PM me your E-mail it's just easier and safer for you to PM

Can someone post the pics or PM them to me? Thanks.

does anyone still have the video...can u please email it to me??? or send it to me somehow

PM me your e-mail, I'll try to send it to you.

omg my bad i thought this was a new thread :( dang i revived a 2 year old thread and i just started.

are u talking about F4:ROTSS footage???

or some other footage.

whatever you have just PM me.

thanks

TrueBoricua812 said:
omg my bad i thought this was a new thread :( dang i revived a 2 year old thread and i just started.

Welcome to the Hype. :)

We will kill you later for this. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"