The Dark Knight Possible Spoilers from JoBlo (including THAT laugh)

I have a funny feeling about this report. Why would they film a TV spot, with no sound, then, in the same breath, film a scene that is sound reliant?

Doesn't sound right to me.

I have a funny feeling about this report. Why would they film a TV spot, with no sound, then, in the same breath, film a scene that is sound reliant?

Doc you're back!

we thought the ninjas got to you :ninja:

Doc you're back!

we thought the ninjas got to you :ninja:

No, I was out of town for what seems to have been the most action packed filming week since April.

The ninjas have yet to nab me. But if they do try, I'll just monkey judo chop them. Works every time.

God damn, I cant wait for this film. Joker and Batman fighting will be sick, i really doubt it will be hand to hand, group fights, weapons of all sorts, explosions, fire, water, whatever it is Joker will go off i can sleep soundly on that fact.
and as for the green streaks, it'll look awesome, trashy almost. spot on.
Nick x

cant help but think the scene sounds alot like that of Batman forever, Two face enters, Bruce dashes off changes, hmmm

Me too. But butt ass ugly Maggie G getting killed makes me happypants. Finish off what whoever beat her with the ugly stick started.

And they say class and sophistication are gone from today's culture and society.

I hope to ... GOD ... that the Joker's mouth isn't covered in that sloppy red paint.

I think this sounds awesome!! I'm hoping that the joker will be badass enough to go hand-to-hand with Bats in this film... I'm also hoping this is teasered in a trailer.

I just want to know if his laugh is more like Mark Hamill's.....Mark Hamill's joker laugh chills my soul....that's sounds corny, but it does

Me too. But butt ass ugly Maggie G getting killed makes me happypants. Finish off what whoever beat her with the ugly stick started.
I've heard your after-dinner stuff at the Rotary Club, haven't I? Worthy of Oscar wilde, I'd say.

Shots and scenes can be multi-tasked.

This is the way I saw it. The "tv spot" scene was infact a scene within the scene. The spot has no sound because, possibly, we will not see that scene as a "scene," we will see it in passing on a tv or something, within a scene. Hence "no sound." All we will see is Harvey doing a tv spot for his campaign.

This is still very early in Batman's career. Sure, he's had all these years of training, but he hasn't had a LOT of experience out on the street with these lunatics yet. This was shown well in "Batman: The Man Who Laughs", which is the official first appearance of The Joker in Gotham City. Bruce was trained to fight off the murderers, muggers, rapists, corrupt city officials, etc., but never in his wildest dreams, did he think he would face something like The Joker. The Joker is also VERY clever and sneaky. He's also moves very quickly. All it takes is a still-slightly-green Batman to get distracted for just a second, and The Joker is out of Batman's grasp....and running off, laughing, into the night.....or knocking him out with a crowbar or a sucker punch or something.

BTW...great community you guys have here. Looking forward to being a part of it as the movie's release draws closer.

Welcome to the Hype.

Joker's definitely going to bring out a new side of Batman, the solution was handed to him in Begins because of time constraints. There'll be the gangs to round up with force and hand over to Dent, that'll probably be fairly straightforward. If we don't get a much more intricate puzzle with Joker I'll be disappointed, he has to be proactive now rather than just reacting to the situation as it unfolds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"