Filming to Last Until June?

narrows101

Reaction score
Sounds like he may have to interrupt filming WOLVERINE to film some more scenes for AUSTRALIA.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22931856-2902,00.html

Oz film cut at last

FILMING on Baz Luhrmann's much-talked-about big budget extravaganza Australia will grind to a halt on Friday.

The epic film, starring Nicole kidman and Hugh Jackman, started filming in Sydney at the end of April.

Since then filming has moved to Bowen in Queensland, Darwin, Kununurra in West Australia and back to Fox Studios in Sydney.

The film's budget is widely rumoured to have blown out well over original estimates of $130 million.

It is also believed to have overshot its filming schedule by more than a month.

A spokesperson for the production could not be contacted yesterday to comment on the overrun rumours.

It is expected further scenes will be shot next year to complete the epic.

Jackman and Kidman have commitments to other films early in the new year.

Shooting is expected to begin on Jackman's next film, Wolverine, in Sydney in less than a month.

Pre-production has been under way on the project for the past three months, with filming set to last until June. Jackman is also a producer on the project.

Jackman and Kidman are expected to spend Christmas and New Year's Eve in Australia with their families.

There is a whisper they and their families may be planning to see in the new year together on a boat cruising Sydney Harbour.

OMG...Australia still is not finished?

Filming until June? Sounds like it'll be similar to the other X-Men films, in terms of production legnth.

It's a good thing both films are in Australia, huh? Thanks narrows :up:

OMG...Australia still is not finished?

Filming until June? Sounds like it'll be similar to the other X-Men films, in terms of production legnth.

It's a good thing both films are filming in the same areas/studios. Thanks narrows :up:

The rumor is that they are going to do more filming, probably reshoots, in March - which I'm sure is one of the reasons they wanted WOLVERINE filmed in Australia so Hugh could be right there.

I imagine that's going to be pretty rough. He has to grow out his Wolverine beard and get his hair just right for Wolverine, so by the time he's back to shooting re shoots for the other movie he'd probably look nothing like he did when that started, then of course he'll still have to "wolverine up" again after that.

This is what he looks like for AUSTRALIA - I don't think he'll have too much problem switching back and forth - they could put in fake hair at the empty spots if they had to.

128.jpg

14003_Kosty555.jpg

14141_Kosty555.jpg
x3wolviesmile.jpg

true - and who knows, he might have a new look for Wolverine.

Dam, that picture just reminds me of how awful he looks in X3. :(

Yeah, apparently before Storm joined the X-Men she was a canadian hair stylist. She does it for him, right before taking her "Kenyan dialect" classes at Weapon X failities. :)

Yeah, apparently before Storm joined the X-Men she was a canadian hair stylist. She does it for him, right before taking her "Kenyan dialect" classes at Weapon X failities. :)

Now that origin (or should I say, Stormigin) would make millions. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"