Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children arrives FINALLY on April 25th

I bought the movie yesterday and I absolutely loved it. It was great seeing these characters in action after so many years. I thought it had a great story, the action was intense, and I really didn't have a problem with the dubbing. I usually don't care much for dubbing, but it really didn't bug me. And Sephiroth was completely badass. It would of probably bugged me more if I saw the sub. version. But overall, I loved Advent Children. Here's hoping for more CGI films directed towards upper teen and adults.

ya know..........I started to think.............wait a minute................ya, I'm thinking...........I think.

WAY OFF TOPIC-

Ok I got it now. I was trying to find the thread about the live action DBZ ( I thought there was one, it may be gone but oh well). Screw the live action and make it CGI exactly like FF7AC. It would work wonders for the hair and the energy blasts would look awesome.

FYI, the bonus Gamestop includes interview footage with the English cast.

Another thing Square Enix should've included on the second disc along with Last Order, but didn't.

Tsunulia said:
ya know..........I started to think.............wait a minute................ya, I'm thinking...........I think.

WAY OFF TOPIC-

Ok I got it now. I was trying to find the thread about the live action DBZ ( I thought there was one, it may be gone but oh well). Screw the live action and make it CGI exactly like FF7AC. It would work wonders for the hair and the energy blasts would look awesome.

If somehow they could get Square to animate it, I'd be all for it. :up:

Elijya said:
people complaining about the dub are people who don't like dubs in general
I like dubs very much.. especially Mexican since they rule:O

I think they should make FFVII into a major motion picture. Since this movie will obviously be a success, they should capitalize on it. An adaptation of one of the games onto film was what the fans wanted from the beginning when they announced The Spirits Within. Obviously the most popular is VII, so they should make it! I'd love to see this caliber of action on the big screen.

Cloud can kick Neo's ash!

Eventually there needs to be something done with Final Fantasy VIII because gunblades are just too damn cool.

Gunblades are the best weapon of the series IMO and even though VIII was never as good as Vii, i would love to see them do a sequel to that.

It's not been selling here 'cause of some gay french Language barrier ****. Damn, Quebec sux.

Has anyone noticed that in the game the Lightning Rod rocked, but in the movie it's just a stick? :( Not cool.

Another thing, how can Cloud beat Sephiroth when he never became a member of soldier. He shouldnt have been as good as he was. If i remember it was Zack who was in Soldier.

I'm pretty sure Cloud was a Soldier.

HUMAN said:
I think they should make FFVII into a major motion picture. Since this movie will obviously be a success, they should capitalize on it. An adaptation of one of the games onto film was what the fans wanted from the beginning when they announced The Spirits Within. Obviously the most popular is VII, so they should make it! I'd love to see this caliber of action on the big screen.

Cloud can kick Neo's ash!

Eventually there needs to be something done with Final Fantasy VIII because gunblades are just too damn cool.
yazoo used a gunblade in advent children

Odin's Lapdog said:
yazoo used a gunblade in advent children

Which was frikin sweet to watch. In the animation they took account for the recoil, which I thought looked excellently realistic. :D

Tsunulia said:
I'm pretty sure Cloud was a Soldier.

No he never made it into Soldier, it was Zack and Cloud used Zacks memories to convince everyone he had made it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Final%20Fantasy6.jpg
    Final%20Fantasy6.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 14
AVEITWITHJAMON said:
No he never made it into Soldier, it was Zack and Cloud used Zacks memories to convince everyone he had made it.

0.o ..................hmmmm..........I gotta watch that feature on the disc that goes through the game. I finished the game about a year and a half ago. I must've forgotten those tidbits there :(

Yeah Yazoo had a gunblade, but it was no were near as good as Squalls.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Yeah Yazoo had a gunblade, but it was no were near as good as Squalls.

Loz carried a gunblade too, though he never used it as his primary weapon.

Tsunulia said:
0.o ..................hmmmm..........I gotta watch that feature on the disc that goes through the game. I finished the game about a year and a half ago. I must've forgotten those tidbits there :(

To be honest i only remembered he wasnt a soldier, the reminiss helped me remember the rest.

Tsunulia said:
Loz carried a gunblade too, though he never used it as his primary weapon.

Yeah it was attached to his right? Squalls was like the size of Clouds sword though, awesome.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Yeah it was attached to his right? Squalls was like the size of Clouds sword though, awesome.

His left side, and that was pure sweetness when Yazoo took it out and used it for himself.

yeah loz had one himself, he shot cloud with it at the end of the film which i first thought was a continuity error but then i remembered it was yazoo's gunblade that got busted in the tunnel, not loz's...

I don't know if I'm having a memory skip or somn, but I don't remember seeing Loz's big shocky punchy weapon before. Anyone know what that was cuz it was wicked cool.

Tsunulia said:
I don't know if I'm having a memory skip or somn, but I don't remember seeing Loz's big shocky punchy weapon before. Anyone know what that was cuz it was wicked cool.

I remember something like it in 7, 8 or 9, but nothing specific, it might have been one of the characters limit breaks to punch the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"