Final Fantasy VII: DOC Trailer

Game looks good, like the cait sith, yuffie, and cid cameo there as well

I would like to see Square remake FF7, with today's graphics it will be adding something that is already perfect. Plus, people who never played it on ps1 can try it out on a more powerful console.

The Ether said:

I would like to see Square remake FF7, with today's graphics it will be adding something that is already perfect. Plus, people who never played it on ps1 can try it out on a more powerful console.
FFVI >>>>>>>>FFVII

hey what happened to shadow int he end of six? he pushed his doggie away and a bunch of rubble fell on him right?

damn.. gotta go replay the damn game now.. also the little kid was his daughter right?

The Ether said:

humm wait a while and square might pull a X-2

FFVII-2

FFVI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> God.

That said, I might enjoy this, but I dunno.

I enjoyed FFVI a lot. But since I lost my save once, I never touched it again. Gotta give it another try.

White_Howling said:
humm wait a while and square might pull a X-2

FFVII-2
That would be the most random act Square could ever do. They already made a movie after the game, and then they're gonna make a sequel as well. No thanks I'll stick with my remake :)

Corinthian™ said:
FFVI >>>>>>>>FFVII
FFVI is the one with Terra and that Thief guy being the main characters? don't remember completely but I like that guy also but FFVII>>>>>>>>FFVI.

and Chrono Cross = Chrono Trigger >>>FFVI

Doc Luis said:
They're really milking the **** out of FFVII

Not that just that. The original six FF games are being remade for Nintendo's handhelds. The entire franchise is getting milked. I gotta try it out sooner or later

Yes, that's the right game, but you used the wrong side.

FFVII <<<<< FFVI

:p

You can't deny that FFVII characters had a lot to like about them. You can probably have a story arch for each one! Definitely one of the games I enjoyed most about my playstation.

To all of you mathematically challenged failures:

Only one ">" is necessary. The rest bear no meaning at all, don't serve a purpose and don't help your statement.

WhatsHisFace said:

Only one ">" is necessary. The rest bear no meaning at all, don't serve a purpose and don't help your statement.
I'm not a failure. I'm still good, just in a different manner.

FFV11 is the best thing i ever played. I'd probably give a remake a go, although part of it's charms is that all the characters had paintbrushes for arms.

aw man...is this the new FF7 game they're putting out?

i was hoping they were doing a straight remake...

Now instead of milking the name "Final Fantasy" they are milking the name "Final Fantasy VII".

WhatsHisFace said:

Actually, more than one ">" is used on occasion, particularly in engineering. Basically ">" is just the normal "greater than". For quantities that are much larger than what they're being compared to, though, ">>" is used to signify "much greater than". This also applies to the "less than". I've never seen more than two greater-than symbols used at once, though.

DorkyFresh said:
aw man...is this the new FF7 game they're putting out?

i was hoping they were doing a straight remake...
me too:( me too:(

FF6 Obviously is way better than FF7, but I also love 7...
DOC lloks freaking sweet... but you know what would be more sweet...
a remake in today's graphics of... FF6 and FF7!!!

Be warned, the game is not as great as it looks. You sometimes can barely jump high enough to get on boxes, you have only 1 Beast Transformation, the melee attack is worthless, the levels are barely interactive, you can shoot barrels, crates and windows, I think that's it.

I already played through the Japanese version and liked it. But only because I could play as Vincent again. If it wouldn't have been for the FF name, I doubt I would've touched it. I'd give it a 6-7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"