Finally a new episode tonight! UNSAFE!

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by The Incredible Hulk, Jan 26, 2005.

1. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

Yep... nice to see you over here again!

[​IMG] Welcome back!

2. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

There were some very drool worthy scenes in this one!

Yep. :D :up: [​IMG]

3. Frantik Registered

Thanks Triplet. It is great to be back and what a show to comeback to. You guys are great. :)

4. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

You're welcome.

As for Alicia taking off the necklace, I'm glad she did before they did it.

As much as I would like to have seen that love scene, I'm a red blooded female after all, I think it was as wrong for Alicia to drug Clark with the Red-K to win him as it was for Lana to offer herself to Jason to win him back.

Alicia redeemed herself a lot in my mind by doing the right thing.

It was very nice to see him enjoying himself as well.

5. Serene Registered

Well, yeah.. there is that. You know that *I* don't seriously want his first time to be with PsychoStalker Girl. I don't care if she's "cured" or not.

But the red-blooded female in me was wooping it up to see him having so much fun. ;)

6. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

Yep. :up:

Yeah, well... part of me was disappointed at that too. [​IMG]

7. DarkKnightJRK Registered

I'm a guy. I was just saying that inspired me to get my ass into shape. :up:

8. DarkKnightJRK Registered

Yeah, I was kind-of shocked that they did that. I just thought they were going to keep her evil and Clark would have to take the Red K off himself somehow.

9. hey yo its sean Registered

Good ep, good ep. Next week's makes me very excited. I'm also very excited to see that Alicia is coming back again.. Not because she's hot or anything(but oh baby, is she hot), but because I'm glad TPTB aren't just disposing of characters again.

RE: Next episode - Even without reading the spoilers though, it's fairly obvious who finds out about Clark's secret.. It doesn't take a brilliant mind to make that deduction. I'm REALLY looking forward to it though!

10. X-Ray Ippiki-ookami

sweet ... for a moment there i thought i missed tonite's episode ....

got home late ...

11. GothicPowerMix1 Registered

Is Alicia going to become a series regular ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I mean with her knowing everything & someone else knowing everything

IMAGINE HOW JEALOUS LANA WILL GET

12. hey yo its sean Registered

It's probably just me, but the PSA with Chloe telling kids not to have sex.. That's the hottest she's ever been.

13. Lara Registered

Wow just Wow! Hot and touching, geat acting. About the red K it's the same thing as someone saying I was drunk it doesnt totally absolve him of responsibiity especially because he had only just put it on. But man betweeen the loft scene and the hotel scene.......words fail me

14. Bad Superman World's Grimmest Hero

Comments on last night's episode:

*When Lana and Jason were talking and he told Lana he was going to be honest with her and tell her everything there was a pause. I thought he was going to tell her: "I'm gay." while one of my fiancee's brothers yelled out: "I love Clark". LOL. Their conversation lead me to believe that he could be Jason The Demon Etrigan.

*Alicia. . . ohhh. . . Alicia. [​IMG] I actually yelled: "YESS!!" when Red K Clark made his appearance. I loved every single second of Red K Clark. . . very cool attitude. :D . . . .BTW ladies, Clark's still a virgin. . .

*Is it me, or did anyone thought of Tom's performance while skating alone was pretty similar to Reeve's klutzy Clark Kent.

*Way to go Jimmy!!! I knew that bow tie thing was just an act. :D

*Ma and Pa Kent's attitude was kind of a script screw up. . . Why would they be angry at Clark if he was under the influence of ol' Red K? That scene seemed forced and very unfair.

*Alicia. . . . ooooh Alicia. [​IMG]

*Who the heck was responsible for Lionel's prision release? I hope they don't leave this as a loose end.

*Alicia. . . [​IMG]

Well, I think I'm done. ;)

. . . .Oh Alicia. . .[​IMG]

15. Magma_15 Registered

Jason's mom let Lionel out of prison, I think. But Clark didn't know it was red k, so I don't see how it is his fault for what he did.

16. Morg Super Moderator

Don't watch Smallville do you?

17. RakuMon Registered

Great episode. Another example of the "sequel" being better than the original ("Obsession"). The previews led me to believe it was going to be a cheesy ep, but it turned out to be one of the most heartfelt. They took a typical FOTW and made her a REAL character.

Some of the points:

--Chloe and Jimmy. As soon as Chloe mentioned a romp with a certain bow-tied "Jimmy," I knew the purists would be up in arms. It goes to show that when TPTB try to slyly wink at the fans, some don't know how to handle it. In my mind, she wasn't talking about "Jimmy Olsen," but even if she was, so what? It was for the fans, and we got a kick out of it!

--Clark and Alicia's date. Very cool to see Clark actually happy. It was a very sweet scene. I agree with the poster who said Clark reminded them of Reeve's "clumsy Clark" from Superman. Proving that TW would have been a very good "secret identity" Clark Kent. (Were you watching Mr. Singer? Speaking of Singer, did anyone else think the doctor looked like Kevin Spacey with long hair and a beard?) Plus, the heat vision in the cocoa was brilliant!

--The Martha/Clark scene. Awesome! I would even dare to say it was a better scene than in Memoria. I completely understand her anger. She wasn't upset because he was on Red K, she was upset because even though they warned him that Alicia was dangerous, he still pursued a relationship. Granted, Alicia was a more sympathetic character this time around, but I think Ma Kent was justified in her anger. Also, Tom's acting was brilliant. And it wasn't just the tear. It was his whole deflated face. When he was alone in the kitchen, waiting to be scolded, worrying about Dad's feelings. Very believable.

--I also like how G&M dealt with the issue of sex. When I first heard about them exploring the issue this season, I was wary. But they did it in a very realistic way. And they achieved their point without having to have Clark or Lana actually lose their virginity.

Well written. Well acted. One of the best episodes of Smallville.

18. RakuMon Registered

Oh one more thing. Alicia's knowledge of Red K didn't bother me either. She was already privy to his secret, plus she has the ability to teleport anywhere she wants. It isn't surprising that she could have been stalking Clark in secret and overheard conversations between he and his parents.

19. Morg Super Moderator

I just hope it is a wink to the character and not the actual Jimmy himself, since he should be around 10 years old at this time, unless Chloe has a thing for kiddies :p

20. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

heh, Chloe's new PSA: "Teen sex is an issue and teen pregnancy is at epidimic levels, thats why when I had sex, I boffed a 10 yr old, who isnt sexual mature, therefor there's no risk!"

21. Serene Registered

Keep in mind that Mr. Mxypt... isn't a little midget guy on this show either. Who knows what age Jimmy O. could be in the universe of SV.

Or it was just another Jimmy with a fondness for bow ties.

22. Doobie88 Registered

23. SoulManX The Inspector!

You hit on the head....Jimmy could be the same age as Clark....like I said before...it is like a live action Elseworld.

24. kane9321 oakland's finest

Alicia!!...is by far the best thing to come to smallville in a long time...she truly loves clark...and he loves her too...he shouldnt let her go

25. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

She can stay on the show as long as she wants! Any girl who can do *that* to Clark NEEDS to stick around LOL.