Find your Presidential Election match!

1) Kucinich 2) Richardson 3) Dodd

Dodd has scored the highest consistently on these things (for me), and I'm disappointed he dropped out.

Interesting. I wasn't expecting these results.

1) Biden 2) McCain 3) Dodd

I'm going to take it again later because there were a few questions where I liked two answers.

Interesting, not what I expected.
1) Mitt Romney 2) Fred Thompson 3) Duncan Hunter

1) Kucinich 2) Richardson 3) Dodd

Dodd has scored the highest consistently on these things (for me), and I'm disappointed he dropped out.

I liked him as well. I started reading about him awhile ago, and he seemed more genuine than some of the other candidates.

Kucinich
Gravel
Edwards

The questions were actually very biased in their wording, but probably fairly close....

mychoiceshu1.png

1) Dodd 2) Biden 3) Clinton

I'm sort of shocked at the answers i got..

1.Mike Gravel
2.Dennis Kuncinich
3.Ron Paul

None of them will ever be President.

I'm sort of shocked at the answers i got..

1.Mike Gravel
2.Dennis Kuncinich
3.Ron Paul

None of them will ever be President.

Maybe its because you don't like America....:whatever:

1. Kucinich
2. Paul
3. Gravel

Maybe its because you don't like America....:whatever:

No,i'm shocked that the leading politicans of either party did not support what i thought America needed.Ending to the failed Iraq conflict,universal healthcare,and a fence to keep Mexicans out of America.Instead,these nobody politicans support this.I have a feeling America might get more of the same with the next President..

No,i'm shocked that the leading politicans of either party did not support what i thought America needed.Ending to the failed Iraq conflict,universal healthcare,and a fence to keep Mexicans out of America.Instead,these nobody politicans support this.I have a feeling America might get more of the same with the next President..

Maybe because they want what is best for America, therefore they didn't match what you thought was best.

1. Dodd
2.Clinton
3. Obama

Guess I'm going with Hillary.

1. Bill Richardson
2. Mike Huckabee
3. Tom Tuncredo

I guess since 1 and 3 has dropped out, my presidential match is Huckabee.

1) Clinton
2) Obama
3) Paul

I would have gone in the opposite order.

1.) Huckabee

2.) Thompson

3.) Romney

Thompson's a surprise but I suppose having Romney on there makes sense, it was a multiple choice quiz.

Maybe because they want what is best for America, therefore they didn't match what you thought was best.

What the US citizens think is best for the country is vastly different from what other countries want us to do....

What the US citizens think is best for the country is vastly different from what other countries want us to do....

That's for damn sure......lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"