Finding women who like Comics/Video Games

It's showing just fine on my computer. Usually if it was a red x, I'd see it too. But just for you, here it is..........

MeganFox_Dimit_14017902_400.jpg

Can you see this??

Nope...still the red x.

When you first open a page and see a pic, it's autmoatically "caches" it on your computer.

However, when you post it on a messageboard, it won't let it be hotlinked but since it's cached on your computer, only you can see it.

With some sites, it's best to host it on imageshack or photobucket.

Here's your punchline.

meganfoxdimit1401790240ur0.jpg

I think we are forgetting that a lot of woman in general are not INTO comics and video games.

They may have PLAYED video games or READ a comic, but not really INTO them. So right there you've severely cut down the odds of seeing some that are considered really 'hawt'.

:csad: I dated one... he thought he had a sense of humour, but for him 3 Stooges was humour (I don't think it's funny when other folk get hurt, he did)
It's called slapstick humor...I hate it.Alot of movies have that kind of humor and people rush to go see this garbage.

Most girls that I've seen that like comics look like this...
UglyBetty_300x300.jpg

Never like this......

Take off the braces,change the glasses and get a change of clothes and she could actually be cute.

It's called slapstick humor...I hate it.Alot of movies have that kind of humor and people rush to go see this garbage.

You honestly never laughed at a Three Stooges short. What about Tom and Jerry? Nothing?

Most girls that I've seen that like comics look like this...
UglyBetty_300x300.jpg

Never like this......

True, so true. I've known cute ones though. Regarding looks, my first gf was in the middle, a mix of those two. My second gf leaned towards Megan Fox. I've seen some great looking gals into the stuff but they're usually taken.

Look at you. Quick to agree with her to hit on her. Or him. o_O

j/k

True, so true. I've known cute ones though. Regarding looks, my first gf was in the middle, a mix of those two. My second gf leaned towards Megan Fox. I've seen some great looking gals into the stuff but they're usually taken.

Depends. Good looking girls in their early twenties and the like usually are in an old relationship they're ready to get out of.

You honestly never laughed at a Three Stooges short. What about Tom and Jerry? Nothing?
Tom and Jerry is brillant, 3 Stooges is ******ed. What makes Tom And Jerry great with thier slapstick is that it's so over the top and so well timed, it's funny,besides it's a cartoon.I don't laugh at people who fall down 3 flights of stairs.getting hurt isn't funny to me

Tom and Jerry is brillant, 3 Stooges is ******ed. What makes Tom And Jerry great with thier slapstick is that it's so over the top and so well timed, it's funny,besides it's a cartoon.I don't laugh at people who fall down 3 flights of stairs.getting hurt isn't funny to me

im pretty sure there was violence in tom and jerry.

It depends on factors such as timing and delivery.

I can never ever find any really hot guys who are into comics either ;)

Aint that the truth? ;)

It's easy to find a girl who's pretty cute. But hard to find a guy who's pretty cute.

damn harder to find a guy who is cute and likes this stuff... who DOESNT assume you must be female version Comic Book Guy.

These guys should be more greatful that females hang around at all.

My Girlfriend wasent into comics and that sort of movie (still not the comics though she enjoyed killing joke) now my gf loves comic movies (still raving over Transformers) yet hates (with apassion i might add) the Hulk movie.

I feel like palapatine i turned her to the darkside.

damn harder to find a guy who is cute and likes this stuff... who DOESNT assume you must be female version Comic Book Guy.

These guys should be more greatful that females hang around at all.

Grateful??

My my, aren't we big headed :cwink:

Is it just me that can see a resemblence (sp?) between the girl in transformers (her name escapes me) and Lacey Turner (Eastenders actress, best google her)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"