• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Why are good girls hard to find..?

Nice girls?

Hmm....

Maybe, just maybe.

Naughty girls need love too.

du da da dada doo dad deed ooo

You said that you didn't know of any girls that liked those things...so she answered that she did.

I met my wife at a pharmacy. I went in to buy a Mountain Dew...she worked the cash register....I thought she was cute....I asked her out....it turns out she loves science fiction and comics.

The point....I didn't go looking for a girl who specifically liked those things....I found someone who I liked....who happened to be into them too.

Thanks.. I'm actually going to go next door the CVS and get me a Jolt Cola.. I'll see if there are any hott chicks in there.. Except at this time of night its mostly those creepy Janitors and Night Managers who want you to go into the Store Closet with them...:csad:

I could never go out with an ugly. *chills*

:shallow:

:csad:
I could go out with an average. Never ugly.

Probably because most ugly people are only ugly because they don't actually try not to be ugly. If you stay in shape, do your hair, and put on some make up, you should at least be average. Don't be lazy now.

I could never go out with an ugly. *chills*

:shallow:

:csad:

Meh! as soon as you start prejudicing between things like hot and ugly you start to look on these things as valuable commodities.

Its like this.. If McDonalds only sold Big Macs to hot people, theyd hardly sell any.. and theyd end up putting BigMacs on some high pedestal and make them more important to them than they are... Soon everyone would want a Big MAc, when really.. a McChicken sandwich would do.
But if they sell BigMacs to anybody at all who wants them, hell they can become a whole franchise :woot:

Ironic how thing as deep as love starts with something as shallow as finding someone "cute".

Usually, at least. :o

I didn't consider it shallow.....I had been divorced for 8 months....had absolutely no interest in women for that whole time (my ex was constantly giving me trouble with our son, so I wasn't in the mood for another relationship)....I went in and started to pay for my Dew.....and I saw this wonderful smile....we've been together for 10 years now.

Pffttt... this guy right here (*points at self*) doesn't have any problems with getting girls. :) :D

Jesus.. How old are the people on SHH!? I was under the impression that it was all 17 12 and 15 year olds..

Well technically when I started posting here, I met other girls before her but in the real world, no.

Actually one girl but she just said she liked Star Wars.

See, you stay far away from girls who like Star Wars. They tend to be mentally imbalanced. Far more so than myself.

Arh.. Why is it us Russians are stereotyped to get the mail order ladies..?

bah, who knows, but I really cant think of another country that specializes in mail order brides

but most think were just alcoholics who love vodka
and I reinforce that stereotype :up:

Arh.. Why is it us Russians are stereotyped to get the mail order ladies..?
Its more stereotyped to get mail order brides from.. but thats mainly cos russian guys are stereotyped as alcoholics these days, so I think thats why so many Russian women are emigrating.

Jesus.. How old are the people on SHH!? I was under the impression that it was all 17 12 and 15 year olds..

I'm 49.

How cute, you guys started E-dating.

This thread has run its course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back