Reaction score
A thread for marvels HOTTEST babe!

Firestar204.jpg

firestar002.jpg

000000000.jpg

FRSTAR_YPB_CVRs_col.jpg

d.jpg

CanaryFan said:

I loved the scene where she was criticizing her costume because she felt she was "spilling all over" and then wore the red sirt (or whatever it was) under it.:D:up:

CanaryFan said:
A thread for marvels HOTTEST babe!

Firestar204.jpg
Firestar is most definitely hot (original pun) :up:

the "first sketch" from JR is really cool - it's clear that was the template for the tv series

Ikaris-Eternal said:
the "first sketch" from JR is really cool - it's clear that was the template for the tv series

Romita's one of the all time greats and I always like the original costume the best!

Ikaris-Eternal said:

Actually, if I remember correctly, the first issue of her mini said on the top that she was the first Marvel TV character to make the jump to comics.

Tropico said:
Actually, if I remember correctly, the first issue of her mini said on the top that she was the first Marvel TV character to make the jump to comics.

I'm not shure thats right.I think that the robot from the 70's Fantastic Four cartoon made a few apperances in the FF book long before Firestar made her jumb to the X-men comics.

Why is it every couple hours another of these just because threads show up?:whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"