First look at Robin from "The Batman" Season Four!

Does anyone here think Batman will slightly change the look of his costume. I mean in TAS he had severeal different looks.

You did not notice in the pictures people posted? They seemed to have changed his chin and his suit is black and gray instead of dark blue and gray.

But the Bat on the chest is still the same.....I will have a deeper look right now.

They just don't want to change the look too quickly. It's a slow wean towards what we know.

It looks good but I hope Batman gets rid of the yellow symbol and just have a huge bat instead.

Gammy v.2 said:
Jesus Christ, this show has HORRIBLE designs for every character :rolleyes: :down

No only a lot of the villains...not all characters though.

trustyside-kick said:
The yellow oval is not all that bad really.

The oval does'nt bother me, but I do Like the Big bat instead:batman:

i hate batgirl in this show

HEY JOKER, shoot her already!!!!!!!

jusblaze21 said:
The oval does'nt bother me, but I do Like the Big bat instead:batman:

Ya I agree that the big bat is better than the yellow oval. But in the design for Batman in this show it does not look bad.

He doesn't look bad as I thought he would. Bane is a big red Hulk, I feared the worse for Robin, and he turned out not too bad.

I guess.

Savage Dragon said:
He doesn't look bad as I thought he would. Bane is a big red Hulk, I feared the worse for Robin, and he turned out not too bad.

I guess.

Ya....that whole Bane design pisses me off as much as the Joker and Riddler designs...Bane reminds me of that monster Superman fights in that one episode with that alien collector who transforms into that huge red beast.

trustyside-kick said:
Ya....that whole Bane design pisses me off as much as the Joker and Riddler designs...Bane reminds me of that monster Superman fights in that one episode with that alien collector who transforms into that huge red beast.

lol! I remember that thing. :D

Savage Dragon said:
lol! I remember that thing. :D

Ya. And there is that one Batman Beyond episode that refers to that part for a little bit. The episode where he joins the JLA and finds out Superman is the traitor cause of that star-fish looking creature.

Starro is that "star-fish looking creature" things name. LOL I Like the Robin Design I still dont watch the show but its a nice design.

Can't wait to see him in action, the design is fine in my opinion. :up:

OH MY GOD!!! I think it's great! I LOVE that this Batman is so stylized (as all Batman series are). And Robin looks GREAT! He fits right in with the style of the show. I'm really excited about the new season and I want the series on DVD ASAP.

I am curious to know why Batgirl came before Robin, but anyone who watches the show knows that they aren't keeping to the traditional character backgrounds in the least. (Penguin is is seen as a normal, albeit disgusting, man, Mr. Freeze is a jewel-thief not a scientist, etc.)

Quiet-Storm said:
OH MY GOD!!! I think it's great! I LOVE that this Batman is so stylized (as all Batman series are). And Robin looks GREAT! He fits right in with the style of the show. I'm really excited about the new season and I want the series on DVD ASAP.

I am curious to know why Batgirl came before Robin, but anyone who watches the show knows that they aren't keeping to the traditional character backgrounds in the least. (Penguin is is seen as a normal, albeit disgusting, man, Mr. Freeze is a jewel-thief not a scientist, etc.)
I could be wrong but I think they did Batgirl first because the Robin rights were tied up in Teen Titans. Now that TT is over they can add him to the show. :D

That Black/grey/square jaw Batman design further back in the thread is pretty awesome. If it ditched the oval and switched to the pouch belt, it would be the best Animated Batman design yet.

trustyside-kick said:
Ya, he should just look as old as Batgirl...if not then older slightly.
You do know that Barbara Gordon is older than Dick Grayson, right?

Anyways, with this new Robin design, I might actually start watching this show again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"