First look at Robin from "The Batman" Season Four!

It's not that bad, actually it's pretty decent imo.

batman44 said:
It's not that bad, actually it's pretty decent imo.

The age he looks is correct as for when he becomes Robin in the comics but since he is either same age or older slightly (I forget) than Batgirl bothers me since she looks a bit older in The Batman show.

Again, this is for promotion. Its not exactly what he will look animated.

And on Robin's size compared to Batman: trying to picture him standing next to Batman is tricky but I figure he would be up by Bats' belt.

On his size compared to Batgirl: two things...

a) He will be shorter than her, but close to head level. (I imagine his head next to her neck).

b) And for you wondering how Robin and Batgirl can still fall in love, think "Batgirl: Year One".

I've also noticed that Batman in the S4 promotional images looks more "filled out". It seems like they're trying to transition from "rookie" Batman to "career" Batman. Maybe I'll give the show another chance this fall.

maybe the CW know what the are doing with the batman finally, you know what kind of angle they are going for.

Timstuff said:
I've also noticed that Batman in the S4 promotional images looks more "filled out". It seems like they're trying to transition from "rookie" Batman to "career" Batman. Maybe I'll give the show another chance this fall.

Ya I have thought about giving the show another chance too. Just depends if I wake up early enough for it or if I don't got work. :up:

hippie_hunter said:
That looks almost exactly like Robin from Teen Titans but with different shoes and shorter :o

That's exactly what I thought.

Judging from the promotions that was released this week, this is what Batman may look like starting Season 4:

tbrevamped9gf.jpg

And for fun, this is Robin added to the wallpaper of Batman and Batgirl:

tbwallpaper4bf.jpg

Thanks goes to Phil, the artist of many Batman pics found on the site my banner talks about.

ghost113 said:
what is your avatar of TwilightPRO101?

Jessica Alba dancing in the trailer to SIN CITY. :)

As for the design, it really is nailing the Teen Titans look.

Well the intro has to change because of Robin included anyway.

I like the Gray and black suit batman has in that pic.

He looks alright, he atleast looks like Robin.. but do they always have to make kids so small? He looks like freakin Tinkerbell, but with thinner legs. Really, if they want a crime fighting kid to be halfway believable, make him bigger than that. He was even too small on Gotham Knights.

And I don't get the comparisons to Robin on Teen Titans. Animated Robin almost always looks like this. The red shirt and green pants look is a common modern Robin look.

Lead Cenobite said:
And I don't get the comparisons to Robin on Teen Titans. Animated Robin almost always looks like this. The red shirt and green pants look is a common modern Robin look.

Yea but there are differences in each animated series.

BTAS- Dick Grayson not only looks way older than any other animated Robin but his suit is like he was in the comics when he was older (or close to).

NTBAS- Tim Drake is Robin and they do a whole new look, Red and black suit (and now in OYL Tim has a suit very similar to the one Bruce Timm designed in that fourth volume).

Teen Titans- Robin looks more like Dick Grayson did in BTAS only his boots have like steel parts on the toes and back side (only big changes I see here).

The Batman- Looks like this could be Dick Grayson again but much younger like when he first started out as Robin. Suit is much like the Teen Titans one but this time he like doesn't have boots.

Just small changes (except for NTBAS Robin) have been made that some of us notice.

Kal-El 8 said:
batmanrobin.jpg

batmanrobin2.jpg

I'll be turning into The BATMAN Season 4 . finally THE Dynamic Duo . IT'S ABOUT TIME.

I look forward to seeing the origin of Dick Grayson/Robin .
Wow Robin Looks Awesome!! finally dick grayson appears! love the new design!!:up: :)

Binker said:
Judging from the promotions that was released this week, this is what Batman may look like starting Season 4:

tbrevamped9gf.jpg

And for fun, this is Robin added to the wallpaper of Batman and Batgirl:

tbwallpaper4bf.jpg

Thanks goes to Phil, the artist of many Batman pics found on the site my banner talks about.
wow awesome Pic of the dynamic Batfamily Trio! im loving this design!!

Finally!!! Batman in Black/Gray

now all we need is for him to get rid of the yellow on the emblem

Remember, its what we think he may look like judging from promotions

Even though I'm not a huge fan of Batman having a sidekick, I think Robin at least looks good...I like the belt.

I'm digging Batman in black/gray, but they'd need to loose the yellow oval and swap the capsule belt for the pouch belt....that'd be too cool if they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"