First look at Robin from "The Batman" Season Four!

0neDisturbedSOB said:
I'm digging Batman in black/gray, but they'd need to loose the yellow oval and swap the capsule belt for the pouch belt....that'd be too cool if they did.

If they remove the black oval then I would prefer blue and gray batman suit just have the blue a shade more like the one in Hush.

I actually think the four season is going to be cool.

I'm amazed it's been on four seasons. Seems like yesterday they were on S1.

that happens just think about how long smallvilles been on.

TwilightPro101 said:
I'm amazed it's been on four seasons. Seems like yesterday they were on S1.

Ya, I stopped watching the show right away cause I disliked some of the changes and a butt-load of the character re-vamps. I did not notice it was on its fourth season til a while ago as well.

ghost113 said:
that happens just think about how long smallvilles been on.

Five long years. Three of awfulness.

As for The Batman, at least it has improved a lot compared to the first season. I'm enjoying the fact that their willing to work certain elements slowly. The look is a bit off a turn off but it's grown on me. SV not so much.

Five years = Five Seasons. Amazingly going on Six and possibly Seven.

For the Batman, I think the First Season felt like the most rough since it was just getting through the basics. The two-parter finale of S1 improved the series or at least it appeared to start there.

SV is at a point, where I think it's beyond help. Not that I'm not still watching. All I can say is God bless Erica Durance and Allison Mack!

TwilightPro101 said:
Five years = Five Seasons. Amazingly going on Six and possibly Seven.

For the Batman, I think the First Season felt like the most rough since it was just getting through the basics. The two-parter finale of S1 improved the series or at least it appeared to start there.

SV is at a point, where I think it's beyond help. Not that I'm not still watching. All I can say is God bless Erica Durance and Allison Mack!

Smallville is a good show. Just has those very few episodes that are like "Wtf?".

I dislike TeenTitans and I dislike the batman as well but I think it's a bright idea to mix the same Robin.
Let's face it ; Glen Murakami is the producer of "the batman" and Jeff matsuda has the same Manga influences, so maybe it's his own choice maybe he's has been strongly encouraged, whatever I think it's a good idea.
If Scott Menville DOES voice the character again, I'll be even more pleased. :up:

But I have the feeling that THIS batman had time for lonely adventures. The omnipresence of batgirl bothered me. I was not ready for a sidekick, not now, nor Batgirl, nor Robin.That's what disturb me the most.
Anyway : I think it's a bright idea to include this robin's design into the show.

I just started to think how cool it would be to see Deathstroke as well.

trustyside-kick said:
Smallville is a good show. Just has those very few episodes that are like "Wtf?".

agreed.

Back on topic, I'm not part of those who would like to see the pouch belt & the black symbol on batman.

hey did U all see that the robin suit is not the same on the 2 pics?
I definitely prefer the first one (murakami).

I like the oval. It needs to be represented somewhere IMO. I think the plain bat is a little boring.

Btw why does robin have green sleeves in one pic, and red ones in the other?

I like the idea of robin and batgirl but thus batgirl sucks major ass.

Ok first time i saw it i was like huh??? But then i saw the 2d version and thought it looked waaaaay better. i knew he wouldnt look much different from the teen titans robin, best way to go as the style resembles that of the batman.

I hope batgirl's role takes a reduction now tho lol

I heard Robin is going to be in it and that batgirl will show up not as much.

so they made yin go away b/c they wanted to bring in Batgirl, and not they're doing the same thing to Batgirl?

hmmmmmmmm...

Looks good.....but I cant wait for Nightwing..

Season 6 maybe??

Not likely since Dick Grayson is only a kid in the show....I doubt they'd skip ahead that much just to add Nightwing.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Not likely since Dick Grayson is only a kid in the show....I doubt they'd skip ahead that much just to add Nightwing.

Ya, and if they do do him in the future...I hope they do not do the design Teen Titans did that one time Star Fire went into the future. Parts of that Nightwing suit were ******ed.

trustyside-kick said:
Ya, and if they do do him in the future...I hope they do not do the design Teen Titans did that one time Star Fire went into the future. Parts of that Nightwing suit were ******ed.

Which parts?

I did not care for the metal arm braclets (best way for me to describe them) he had. And the fact that he had a utility belt somewhat slightly bothered me. Now that I think about it...with the boots and gloves and arm braclets he kind of looks like the cartoon's version of Slade...but as Nightwing if you know what I mean.

Robinnightwing1.jpg

It is ok I guess just if they were to use that suit I wish they would draw his head differently.

Well, he did have a utility belt in the 2nd version of his costume. The boots are very similar to the boots from the 3rd version of the costume. He also wore 'bracelets' in the 1st version of the Nightwing costume. Admittedly, the ones shown above are different - more like a gauntlet than a bracelet, but the history is there for the character.

Yea, I am just basically getting at that I prefer the Nightwing suit like in TNBAS; or maybe like the one in Hush. They could/or rather should change up the design a bit but I just did not like mainly the lower arm parts of the Teen Titans Nightwing suit.

batman_nightwing_poster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"