Five actors being thrown around for upcoming Marvel Studios role?

eh.... Eddie Redmayne looks far too young to play anyone... and Joel Kinnaman is extremely virtually unheard of (even for marvel's sake), i'd say "BIG OLE GRAIN OF SALT"

but if Joel had some meet on him, he does look a little "strange"-ish

eh.... Eddie Redmayne looks far too young to play anyone... and Joel Kinnaman is extremely virtually unheard of (even for marvel's sake), i'd say "BIG OLE GRAIN OF SALT"

but if Joel had some meet on him, he does look a little "strange"-ish
Joel is in The Darkest Hour and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo remake. Also some spy thriller called Safe House with Denzel, Farmiga, Gleeson, and Ryan Reynolds. He's making name.

Bradley Cooper for Ant Man. They can jack up the budget to above $100 M if they want to now, because women are so watching this.

I, on the other hand, am more curious about who's playing Janet Van Dyne.

The actors listed are way too young for Doc Strange.
Iron Fist is a possibility, but there's been no official discussion of that property or even buzz around it for years.
Ant-Man, on the other hand, is on the fast track. The script's finished, Wright seems to be free for the moment, and with Avengers kicking into high gear, Marvel is probably already looking to pad the roster for Avengers 2, with Ant-Man and Wasp (founders, for those of you who don't remember) being likely candidates.

So yeah, I'd say that these two latest additions to the rumor pile still point squarely at Hank Pym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"