Five-Minute Spider-Man 3

Well, if you liked this (and are already reading my fan script), here's Five-Minute Fantastic Four. I hope it's worth it. Aunt Petunia is never gonna let me hear the end of it...

MangaSpidey said:
We do not share the same sense of humor...
whocares2.jpg

I always await Zev's next work... quite the creative one ain't he!

Just so everyone knows, there's a new fiver out. This time, the Zevster tackles Superman Returns. Watch for a clever reference to this very fiver!

TheVileOne said:
That was more like the current Spider-man comics than the movies Zev. The movies are actually good.

Better than your fan fiction at least.
HARSH! lol but somewhat true.

But that was a pretty good story:D

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Cosmic Storm: 'Sup... priceless

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Mike Chik's constant "dumbass" asides to the fanboys.... priceless.

Ioan singin' da blues... priceless.

I could go on, but my brain's about to rupture! what a treat for my birthday - thenk yew!

"Cut, print, bring the next reel."

That was a good and much needed laugh where we're mostly bickering, sobbing, or pissing off each other. Its nice to just laugh at stuff sometimes.

TrueBeliever said:
That was a good and much needed laugh where we're mostly bickering, sobbing, or pissing off each other. Its nice to just laugh at stuff sometimes.

That's what it's all about, TB.

[clicks on "Black Cat narrates Black Panther" link]

Saints and angels preserve us from tooth-grindingly bad lameness, excuse the grammar!

"How did a horse get in my airspace without me knowing?"

"I guess he flew under the radar, sir." .......????!!!!!!!!!!

Here I was thinking BENDIS wrote bad dialog.

A SWORD TAKES DOWN A SUPERSONIC JET??!!! A *SWORD* cuts a plane in half?! A horse with wings outflies a fighter-plane?! Virtually a carousel-horse, too. And here I was thinking the Spidey books were not so hot right now...! Holy COW that book is bad. Without the funny commentary it would be unreadable!

God Almighty, save us all from the idiots at Marvel. Somebody! Superman! Flash Gordon! Anyone...! We need help!

It's a magic sword. And that's all I'll ever say in defense of Hudlin. At least Bendis makes a token effort to keep with continuity. Hudlin just makes **** up. I don't mean **** in the figurative ****, I mean it's literally ****.

Please tell me that took real time and effort, otherwise

GET OFF THESE FLAMMING BOARDS AND GO MAKE SOME REAL MONEY!!!

You know how something's so good you don't want to tell anybody about it you just want them to see it for themselves, That good!!

Lastly... the Hype should pay you, people probably sign onto these boards just looking for that kinda stuff!!!

Yeah, I showed that to some friends who thought it was hilarious. Its even quotable!

LMAO!!! I like the Spidey movies, but that was funny as HELL!
Besides, dude has got a point about movie-Spidey and his lack of quips!

Angry Sentinel said:
Please tell me that took real time and effort, otherwise

GET OFF THESE FLAMMING BOARDS AND GO MAKE SOME REAL MONEY!!!

You know how something's so good you don't want to tell anybody about it you just want them to see it for themselves, That good!!

Lastly... the Hype should pay you, people probably sign onto these boards just looking for that kinda stuff!!!

Note to self... look up open mic nights in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"