• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Flash Speculation thread

There was a big screen playing outside the church, in the center of metropolis and Luthor was doing fake remorse PR, and the signal cut out and Batman interupted the feed and addressed the crowd live from the Batcave. It was sweet.

that is sweet but... BACK TO THE FLASH! :oldrazz:

what should the suit look like? should wally be in a kid flash suit before he becomes the flash (i say no)

what id like to see is if barry dies that wally is there to witness it and hes there throughout the movie watching the justice league. hed look up to all the heroes and envy them. then he watches his uncle die a heroic death and maybe theres lightning crackling from barry and the speed force enters wally and he becomes the new flash on the spot.

i dunno, just winging it.

have it where the first time you see him is without the costume at the funeral, and the next his meeting with the league you can see him putting away the kd flash costue and donning the new one.

I don't know if we'll see him in the kid flash costume, I think wally is good way to include a character who sees the league as a normal person would in awe of them, and then ends up becoming one of them.

I really, Really hope they can remain faithful to the comic design of the costume, but make it look better than the Costume from the FLash live action series.

I don't know if we'll see him in the kid flash costume, I think wally is good way to include a character who sees the league as a normal person would in awe of them, and then ends up becoming one of them.

I really, Really hope they can remain faithful to the comic design of the costume, but make it look better than the Costume from the FLash live action series.

i think you and me are on the same page. id like to see wally as a kid who is a fan of the justice league and then he becomes one. i like the idea of a kid flash costume cameo. maybe wally dosnt wear it but he has it and is like "... no" haha.

That's what I meant but you would have to at least make the character 19- 24, but make him kind of annoying and cocky at the same time, because they are his heroes he might try and impress them, by doing something cool. No offense but he would be like a fanboy of theirs.

That's what I meant but you would have to at least make the character 19- 24, but make him kind of annoying and cocky at the same time, because they are his heroes he might try and impress them, by doing something cool. No offense but he would be like a fanboy of theirs.

I think they should make him 16 to 18....having his powers and wanting to join Barry as his partner but he thinks its to dangerous.He gets involved in the fight anyway and is somhow responcable for Barrys death.Something like he froze in shock of something and Barry gets killed trying to save him.So he then takes Barrys place as the Flash.The other Heroes dont notice till the end of the film.

I think they should make him 16 to 18....having his powers and wanting to join Barry as his partner but he thinks its to dangerous.He gets involved in the fight anyway and is somhow responcable for Barrys death.Something like he froze in shock of something and Barry gets killed trying to save him.So he then takes Barrys place as the Flash.The other Heroes dont notice till the end of the film.

im gonna go with 19-22ish

If Wally is somehow indirectly responsible for Barry's death, that would add to his character alot. In the comics Wally always felt guilty being Barry's successor and was actually scared to out do him, because he didn't want Barry to be forgoten. I'm sure he'll end up struggling with alot of that as the films progress.

If Wally is somehow indirectly responsible for Barry's death, that would add to his character alot. In the comics Wally always felt guilty being Barry's successor and was actually scared to out do him, because he didn't want Barry to be forgoten. I'm sure he'll end up struggling with alot of that as the films progress.

thats a good plot point. it would really tie it to the JLA movie and maybe expand a little through flashbacks on the circumstances of barry's death. like maybe wally figured out he has speed too but thought barry could handle himself and didnt run to help.

then later in the movie he realizes he has to go faster even if its faster than barry and we get a scene like in divided we fall from JLU :woot:

thats a good plot point. it would really tie it to the JLA movie and maybe expand a little through flashbacks on the circumstances of barry's death. like maybe wally figured out he has speed too but thought barry could handle himself and didnt run to help.

then later in the movie he realizes he has to go faster even if its faster than barry and we get a scene like in divided we fall from JLU :woot:

I'm willing to bet that at some point in the films a Flash will merge with the speed force. The big question right now is if that's how Barry dies, or whether he is killed by someone else. I can't wait to see this film...I guess I should say, I can't wait until the script leaks totally.

I'm willing to bet that at some point in the films a Flash will merge with the speed force. The big question right now is if that's how Barry dies, or whether he is killed by someone else. I can't wait to see this film...I guess I should say, I can't wait until the script leaks totally.

haha nice! im always skeptical of leaked scripts and i havnt read the 14 pages that were leaked recently but ive read a summary and like how they're treating it. do you know where you can get the script?

He also felt guilty because when Barry died. He wasnt really active as Kid Flash.He had some kind of cancer at the time and every time he used his Speed it spreaded faster trew his body.He did help a bit but couldnt do as much.

haha nice! im always skeptical of leaked scripts and i havnt read the 14 pages that were leaked recently but ive read a summary and like how they're treating it. do you know where you can get the script?

No. As far as I know that 14 pages is all that's leaked so far, and I don't even know where to read that. I've only read the summary myself.

No. As far as I know that 14 pages is all that's leaked so far, and I don't even know where to read that. I've only read the summary myself.

what do you think the "Empire" plot twist is? (referring to the "Luke, I am your Father" vader line from SW:ESB)

what do you think the "Empire" plot twist is? (referring to the "Luke, I am your Father" vader line from SW:ESB)

Barry: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
Wally :What's that make us?
Barry: Absolutely nothing!

I think the "empire" plot twist is probably an example of people throwing that term around. Many people think that it's refering to Talia being the villian instead of Ras...to me that just doesn't have the impact that Vader's revelation did to film audiences in it's day.

I think the "empire" plot twist is probably an example of people throwing that term around. Many people think that it's refering to Talia being the villian instead of Ras...to me that just doesn't have the impact that Vader's revelation did to film audiences in it's day.

Other then that wasnt Wallys father revield to be one of the colaberaters durring the Invasion story of the early 90's????I know it wouldnt be that big of a reviel for the movie but its the only thing I could think of.

oh no doubt. everythings quite predictable in cinema these days. i dont think its talia just because so many people have talked about who the 2 villains are. i dont have a better example myself. i guess im hoping for another villain as the twist. maybe somone pulling the strings of talia and lord.

Personally, I actually wish nothing big would happen with Flash in this film at all. What I'd prefer is for the Flash's own movie to set up him as Flash with Wally as a cast member. Then in a sequel, Wally would get hit by the lightning as well. Then in movie 3, we'd have Flash and Kid Flash. Then, potentially, you could kill off Barry or whatever in a JLA movie.

But I wish they'd take things slower from the start. Establish Barry AND Wally better before they kill anyone.

johnshippmarkwaltersip1.jpg

Does anyone else think they should get original live-action Flash/John Wesley Shipp to be Jay Garrick in the Flash spin-off movie?

johnshippmarkwaltersip1.jpg

Does anyone else think they should get original live-action Flash/John Wesley Shipp to be Jay Garrick in the Flash spin-off movie?

Yeah, at this point he looks more like Jay than Barry.

I think it would be a nice nod to the fans to have the original live action Flash actor as the original Flash in the DCU.

John Wesley Shipp was an awesome Barry. I still pull out the DVD every once in a while to check out an episode.

I'm with that. If they wanna use a clip of John as Barry from the old series to show him in his prime then have him in the present being older then dieing works. You gotta admit, John was a great bit of casting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"