Flashpoint - help needed?

BH/HHH

You Are My World
Reaction score
So I want to read the World of Flashpoint featuring Superman but do I need to read the other Flashpoint books first? And is this the only graphic novel that features Superman or is he also in the main one?

Also does anyone know the reading order of the graphic novels? Is this correct?

flashpoint-collections-advertisement-softcover-dc-comics.jpg

I found Flashpoint pretty terrible myself. The only good one was the Superman stuff and maybe the Batman. It's not Countdown bad, but I'm not crazy about it.

Thanks, Funnily enough I decided to download the 3 Superman comics on my DC Comics app and you know what I think I'm gonna leave it once I've read these now. I'm still looking forward to the animated film though.

Superman was hardly in the main Flashpoint books. If you want to read his story you are better off downloading them. He only shows up briefly in the main titles in issue 3 and the last issue.

Superman was hardly in the main Flashpoint books. If you want to read his story you are better off downloading them. He only shows up briefly in the main titles in issue 3 and the last issue.

Yeah I did just read the issues, really enjoyed them. I actually would like to read the whole thing but I think I'm gonna wait until after the Animated film is released so I can watch it without knowing too much.

I would reccomend the Aquaman tie-in. It's awesome.

Yeah, I'd suggest that as well. Really as a whole the event is awesome of you got like 3 hours to kill.

I just couldn't get into it to much being a Superman fan and knowing what this event was going to do to his history. That plus the fact that Superman was hardly in this series. I felt if this was going to such a big game changer for him he should have had a more important part much like Wonder Woman because those were the two heroes most effected by the change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"