For a movie that's 1 hr 37 min there are way too many clips!

yep. No reason to see the movie now.

Pauluz said:
I don't know...felt like being mean. This thread doesn't have anything to do with X3 spoilers...but w/e!:)

wow, yes such a useless thread, lol im amazed! SPAHAAAAM

Wesyeed said:
yep. No reason to see the movie now.

lmao, yup i agree. i predict this making Gili numbers... no wait

Basic instinct 2 numbers....

He has a point... a quarter of the movie has already been out there... with the preview and all...

we seen like 7min preview
lots of tv spots
danger room clip
logan & phoenix kissing clip
young magneto & prof x clip
ice skating clip
magneto forest speech clip
wolverine, magneto, phoenix forest clip
phoenix wanting 2 give magneto the cure clip

yeee! i can put 2gether a mini 15 mins preview on VCD. peace.

Way too many clips, yeah, but think of it as an early Christmas present. I'm enjoying these awesome clips so far. :cool:

We have had about 5 minutes in trailers/TVspots alone... the clips are another 15 minutes... 20 minutes over 136... almost 1/6...

We've seen a lot, yes, but I don't think we've seen as much as we think we have.

I've never once been totally spoiled off of TV spots and trailers alone.

Or typical promotional stuff for that matter. As, that's all that we've seen is typical promotional stuff.

I think there's still a lot left over.

They could show the whole movie on tv and I wouldn't care.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Way too many clips, yeah, but think of it as an early Christmas present. I'm enjoying these awesome clips so far. :cool:

theres nothing liek seeing it in theaters though, im relying on the fact that i usually always forget any massive spoilers that i may have seen when im standing there in lien anticipating a movie with a fury this world has never witnessed. Liek batman begins, comes to mind, i found out about the joker card, i was like *****ITTOHELL thats a big spoiler. but i was still amazed when i saw it like "whoa" lol.

i mean, even if we do see all this footage, theres nothing liek seeing it on the bigscreen as a whole, uncut, movie.....

Pauluz said:
I think we've been spoiled too much :(

I dont at all .. many of the tv spots have been clips we have already seen, just in different orders. I do not feel spoiled at all.

If you are 'spoiled too much' already, why continue viewing the spots? I mean, you know that, when you see them, they might show something you have not seen. So just look away or avoid the threads.... dont be so dramatic and whiny about it.

Psionic Force said:
I dont at all .. many of the tv spots have been clips we have already seen, just in different orders. I do not feel spoiled at all.

If you are 'spoiled too much' already, why continue viewing the spots? I mean, you know that, when you see them, they might show something you have not seen. So just look away or avoid the threads.... dont be so dramatic and whiny about it.

I agree..I'd be surprised if the overall footage we have seen in the TV spots is even 2 minutes, because of the repetition of certain clips.

Also agree with the concept of self-control..it's not something new, use it by not viewing clips or reading threads and you won't be spoiled.

Pauluz said:
I think we've been spoiled too much :(

Yeah, because this is a forum of Spoilers for X3. If you don`t want to see a spoiler, go to section of Non-spoilers.

HighVoltage said:
Yeah, because this is a forum of Spoilers for X3. If you don`t want to see a spoiler, go to section of Non-spoilers.

yea because the NON SPOILERS BOARD IS THE COOL PLACE WHERE EVERYBODY HANGS OUT

:rolleyes:

Spidey 2007 said:

It's not:confused: haha!

The Non-Spoiler section is a freaking desert. Boring. :p

Spidey 2007 said:

It is?! And to think I've been spending all my time in the Miscellaneous Batman Movies board talking about Batman and Robin...I thought the party was there!

You know, generally when they show a lot of TV spots and stuff for movies, it's because the movie is really bad.

Not to say this will guaranteed be the case with X3, but it's something to think about. ;)

Mr Lex Luthor said:
The Non-Spoiler section is a freaking desert. Boring. :p

Well ... for those that do not want to be spoiled about ANY aspect of the film, that is the place where the belong.

With the CAMEL SPIDERS !!!

Could not resist.... :)

Myself, there's a good 80-85 minutes of the movie I haven't seen. I'm willing to pay a buck every ten minutes to see it.

I mean, really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"