For the love of the Rider ... PLEASE!!!

I hope he stays silent for most of the film. It'd add to his menace and power, making him more of a supernatural force than a person. I remember Michael Keaton mentioning that he whittled down his lines for Batman to make him more of a scary presence than a guy in a suit. He was right.

Also, I don't think you could directly translate his comic book dialogue to the screen. It reads fine, but if I heard it out loud, I think it would come off a little cheesy. And I don't want people smirking at my favourite character.

:yay:

Actually, from the one line we know until now, it seems to me he will talk with few, authoritative lines, like in the Ketch era.... a la Mortal Kombat Scorpion i daresay, and that's good.
Also the finger flippin scene strongly suggest this.

My GR brothers ... I shall type no more unless I can find some audio to assuage me until the 15th and the mercurial ride of Johnny B.

:ghost:

Have you tried taking this to the tech forum or maybe the avvy folks have some skills? Also you could give the fan film section a try. We have lots of wonder kids. :woot:

Just doing my job as the Hype's! busy body. :O

His voice needs more bass. For some reason the higher pitched a demon character's voice sounds the more incompetent and powerless the demon character seems. Not lots of bass like he was meant for death metal but some.

His voice needs more bass. For some reason the higher pitched a demon character's voice sounds the more incompetent and powerless the demon character seems. Not lots of bass like he was meant for death metal but some.

Simply .flv files and pc speakers cannot reproduce the whole sound. In theatre the first look (for the few lucky ones who saw it) is complete with strong, theatreshacking bassess. It has to do with the sound band being cutted to fit a smaller size of file, like in mp3.

Simply .flv files and pc speakers cannot reproduce the whole sound. In theatre the first look (for the few lucky ones who saw it) is complete with strong, theatreshacking bassess. It has to do with the sound band being cutted to fit a smaller size of file, like in mp3.

i can even back this up... the 8 min clip that has GR saying to the police helicopter "Stop Following Me!" was very effective. even w/ the simple sound set up they had at the con you could still feel it in your gut. i actually wanted him to keep talking since it sounded so damn cool! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"