The Official: Twiddling our thumbs while waiting for anything Ghost Rider thread.

No doubt about that... and the months leading up to it too. This place'll be hoppin by this comming summer, I suspect. Then, we'll all be complaining about the duplicate thread posting. hehee

FlameHead said:
No doubt about that... and the months leading up to it too. This place'll be hoppin by this comming summer, I suspect. Then, we'll all be complaining about the duplicate thread posting. hehee

yup...Summer is a really good bet. the San Diego Comic Con will be held in July so its almost a sure bet there will be something GR related. maybe the teaser trailer will be released that month as well.

I'm hoping for an innitial simple teaser to be released around the time of X-Men 3 leading towards a second teaser during the summer, which in turns leads to a full advertisement sometime around Oct. 31st. Although, that is just a hope of mine, I don't expect it happening.

I'm another one in the "no news" camp, although I also find SHH to generally be quite a turn-off at times. I sometimes look at the general movies, comicbook movies and X-Men boards and frankly 95% of it is utter crap. I get so disenchanted looking at it that I just stay away. Maybe I should just retarget my link to in here. :D

Well there seems to be a flury of posting with the new book, hopefully news for the book and movie will continue to trickle out.

Yeah, it seems like the whole gang is around nowadasy. Good stuff. I still miss MM though.

I hear ya.

I'm REALLY hoping that we get something by a year before the movie opens. Teaser? Poster? Clip? News? Website update? Something....

If they're going to release something promotional, they'd better do it sharpish because X-Men 3's hype is gearing up and Superman's will be soon. If they don't, I guess we'll be waiting til post June when their noise has died down.

I really don't want people to see Ghost Rider advertised and think, "Oh no, not another superhero film."

:ghost:

I personally think they'll use those high profile moves as ways to promte GR. They know people will be out to see XMen and Supes so they'll want to have posters out and anything else that can be seen at the cimemas.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh sorry fell asleep there. Did I miss anything? ;)

new_clown_in_town.jpg

We're just shooting the breeze since the film wrapped what seems like years ago and we still have 8 months before it hits the screen. It'd be foolish for Sony to reveal too much too early. In fact Sony should be real careful not to spoil this one after all the spoiling of X3. Sony's did pretty good with SM3 until Dunst and a few set workers had to open their mouth. I like digging for facts but I also like it when it's hard to find.

^ Absoloutely nothing...which was the whole point. You really don't understand do you?

All the other forums seem to be active. Why not this? It comes out in seven months, we have pictures and a trailer, and it's still not hyped?

Is it because Ghost Rider isn't very well known?:confused:

yes its because its not very known......

but were all still hyped.

heres the bright side........nobodies *****in or bashin here.

Can I? Can I? Can I?

It's most likely because there isn't much news at the moment.

I like going into the Spider-Man and Fantastic Four forums and posting. There's alot of stuff going on.

Then I come here wanting to do the same with Ghost Rider but all the threads are just sitting there with no new posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"