The Official: Twiddling our thumbs while waiting for anything Ghost Rider thread.

webhead731 said:
I like going into the Spider-Man and Fantastic Four forums and posting. There's alot of stuff going on.

Then I come here wanting to do the same with Ghost Rider but all the threads are just sitting there with no new posts.
im not so sure about the FF boards... id rather be here alone then in that depressing forum

Fantastic Four II seems to have more hype than this forum. (No offense to Ghost Rider.:ghost:)

Maybe it's because this is the second Fantastic Four movie and everyone knows about it.

MarvelMovies said:
I'm so glad you commented on everything else.

If Ghost Rider were as popular as Fantastic Four and Spider-Man, then I'm sure everything would be a lot different.

Maybe you can go out and recruit some posters then.

Bring that "GREAT" (sarcasm, to an extent) Spider-Man forum over here.

Our past few posts have been at like the same time lol.

webhead731 said:
Fantastic Four II seems to have more hype than this forum. (No offense to Ghost Rider.:ghost:)

Maybe it's because this is the second Fantastic Four movie and everyone knows about it.
daredevil was better than FF..............................imo..lol

i refuse to let the crazy people in.......lets close the gates of (hell) this thread so that only the fans stay!!:doom:

Fantastic Four was great in my opinion but they just messed up Dr. Doom a little. I liked him but they should have made him Dr. Doom

A little less Norman Osborn.:gg:

FF2 needed style...... stylized action.

they got the characters right the costumes the powers........but the action was right next to the punisher

MarvelMovies said:
Agreed with the Doom assessment.

Dr. Doom was not Dr. Doom, he was... um... Electro?

Being one of the people behind www.Fantastic411.com , I followed Fantastic Four through the entire process, just as I have been doing with Ghost Rider, and when that movie came along... I just wanted that extra inch which fell off the F4 ruler.

Dr. Electro-Goblin-Doom.

They did a great job with the costume, being electro should have been just one of his many powers, he had some evil lines that I really liked but he needed more, and his acting was great.

Doom's movie costume looked good because him wearing the comic costume would have been too freaky. That costume has to take awhile to put on, while the movie costume just takes a few minutes. So that made sense.

I was with Fantastic Four too. I read the novel and it said his costume was given to him by his father.

Do you think Galactus and Silver Surfer is a good choice for the villains?

seems like SO much.....

its like x-men going into space after X2....

i have a feeling tim story wont deliver.

GR has already delivered in the trailer..lol

webhead731 said:
Do you think Galactus and Silver Surfer is a good choice for the villains?
who knows really........but i can tell you it worries me.

silver surfer isnt solo material imo....like catwoman.

but just shoving him in FF2 is just plain wrong.

well see

MarvelMovies said:
We're definitely on the same page with that one.

Catwoman, that blip on the radar that everyone would like to just forget.

Halle Berry had some extra time between the X-Men movies I guess and wanted to waste it.
dont get me wrong.....i didnt hate it.The ONE thing it had that ff didnt was style...and good sfx.

even if you hate catwoman... theres no doubt it tried to have style and had just as good cgi as spidey(same fx programs and stuff).even ebert and roeper hate it but agreed it was stylized yet crap.

completely cgi is a bad idea.....

btw............please tell me blackheart will be done "andy serkis-ish"....

dont answer that:(

yes but will an actual human be acting blackheart like ang lee played the hulk

xwolverine2 said:
yes but will an actual human be acting blackheart like ang lee played the hulk

Good question. Whack it in the Ask MSJ quick!

:)

I'm pretty sure that it will be a similar thing to what Hulk was except that Blackheart will not be completly digital. From what we've seen, it looks like they are just layering Wes with digital effects. So, essentially, it's Wes with some extra crap on him.

Having said that, I have no idea what they have planned for the final version of BH and whether or not it'll be a fully digital creation, a la motion sensor balls and such.

I've always loved Ghost Rider, I don't know about this movie though. I didn't like MSJ's Daredevil at all, so who knows? I'm holding out any opinions on Ghost Rider though until I see it. :ghost:

I like people like you that don't judge the whole movie before it comes out.

This forum I say, isn't dead. It just isn't as popular like Spidey and Supes are (especially now). GR's fans visit daily, and that's all it needs to survive. But if you're wondering why there isn't over a 100 people here is because everyone's busy discussing the disapointing Superman Returns right now or b!tch!ing about GG2's costume or Venom is Spider-Man 3.

When GR hits theatres, I imagine people will flock here to discuss the movie, and that's when the fun really begins. I am also waiting to see it before I give my final judgement. I have some issues with it already, but I've been wrong about movies before, and I'm not making that mistake again.

:ghost:

There's more crap about Green Goblin II's costume than about Venom being in it...:(

I've been hyped about this movie since I saw the trailer :up:
Now that they'll be at comic con with Nicholas Cage in tow, maybe there will be more of a draw. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"