Forecast: Sex and Marriage with Robots by 2050

If they LOOK, FEEL, and SOUND real then id do 'em, prolly stop doing normal girls to. Just imagine getting her in the mail:

Pic1319.jpg

If they LOOK, FEEL, and SOUND real then id do 'em, prolly stop doing normal girls to. Just imagine getting her in the mail:

Pic1319.jpg

I still say that would mean the end of the human race. Not that, that's a bad thing.

I still say that would mean the end of the human race. Not that, that's a bad thing.

The human race going out because females would eventually rather sleep with hot robots that wouldnt break their hearts where as hot guys are idiots & would screw them over the first chance they get ? Your right with that one & it is defintiely better then going out in a stupid nuclear war.

I am waiting for the PSA's by the Space Pope condemning human-robot relations.

The human race going out because females would eventually rather sleep with hot robots that wouldnt break their hearts where as hot guys are idiots & would screw them over the first chance they get ? Your right with that one & it is defintiely better then going out in a stupid nuclear war.

Nah, you never here about male robots. I'd say long before then female robots would have put a stop to human sex. A man that can come home from work, not hear his woman lecturing him as soon as his first toe enters the door... Just a hot robot chick to do what he tells her? Yeah that's probably where the sales will be going and the end of the human race as we know it ;)

i cant wait for my shalllow life to take this type of nosedive . on one hand its good for losers with no hope to get a highly attractive femme bot on the other hand is it ethical to psychologically damge people by accepting man-machine relationships ???

I found a flaw in that article... Venus isn't a Greek goddess, she's a Roman godess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"