Would You Have Sex With A Robot?

Has a film ever been made about a robot sex slave who develops self awareness and sentience and rebels against her programming?

Ex Machina wasn't really about that, so that doesn't count.

None of us have learned anything from Batman Beyond.

latest
This post...

I like it.

I remember Cherry 2000 where in the apocalyptic future, two years from now. There are android sex surrogate wives and the protagonist hires a tracker to find a new robot because the last one shorted out.

Has a film ever been made about a robot sex slave who develops self awareness and sentience and rebels against her programming?

Blade Runner, kind of, though Pris is kind of an ancillary character.

I remember an episode of the short-lived Almost Human on Fox that had something to do with one of the sex-bots killing somebody for some reason

Oh yeah, and also I think the very first episode of the Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex TV series was kind of about that.

I remember Cherry 2000 where in the apocalyptic future, two years from now. There are android sex surrogate wives and the protagonist hires a tracker to find a new robot because the last one shorted out.
And in the end he falls for the real life woman "tracker" he hired, and leaves the fake android woman behind.

Lesson learned everyone!
If, and when your sexy android spouse breaks down, higher a not so hot and annoying voiced "tracker", and you will find true love!

Pretty much the episode you described

Wasn't there that original series Star Trek episode "Requiem for Methuselah" that had a female android who was invented by an immortal named Flint who had lived many identities such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Brahms, Solomon, Merlin etc? He had invented a mate for himself named Rayna, but she was missing a vital ingredient: to be able to love him back properly.

However, Kirk formed a relationship with her, not knowing that she was an android, and taught her how to love. But when she learnt those feelings, she was attracted to Kirk and not to Flint. However, she dies in the end because she is torn between her romantic feelings for Kirk and her loyalty to Flint, which causes her to overload.

The thing about a robot who would satisfy all your sexual and emotional needs is that they would have to be programmed in such a way as to be subservient to your will and to do your bidding. But they would always be missing something until they become more human. But once they do achieve that humanity, it's likely they'll either turn on you or would fall for someone else, and might be appalled that they were used as sex slaves. So it's always a catch 22 situation.

Although her rebellion is more a personal conflict one. And sadly she ends up destroying herself.

Of course the fact that freakin Kirk just has the inate ability to awaken the sentience - desire and free will , in any fem-bot , is the real story.

Capt.%2BKirk.jpg

So remember all you robot lovers, they may be programed to "serve" you and your shallow desires. But they'll rebel and leave you as soon as Kirk shows up and awakens in them "real" desires.:funny:

Last edited:
it won't be long after the first sex-bots that we have sex-bot assassins a la Austin Powers

Hot celebs will be paid for their likeness and will be available to download on yo robot for $9.99. A fat japanese child is working on that blueprint as we speak.

Hot celebs will be paid for their likeness and will be available to download on yo robot for $9.99. A fat japanese child is working on that blueprint as we speak.

I guess you could mix and match parts too, like with Gundams.

I think the amount of technology just to get the face correct with all of its subtle micro expressions would alone make this thing cost a fortune. Then there's all the other workings of the human body.

The head of Emma Stone with the body of Christina Hendricks. :hmr:

I think the amount of technology just to get the face correct with all of its subtle micro expressions would alone make this thing cost a fortune. Then there's all the other workings of the human body.

Yes, but much like flat screens the price comes down every year until you see bums with sex-bots chilling in their cardboard homes

Yes, but much like flat screens the price comes down every year until you see bums with sex-bots chilling in their cardboard homes

But that's because monitor/ screen technology is constantly improving too. When the sex bots come down in price, they will be the equivalent of the old cathode ray tube TVs or monitors. :o

A robot of Catherine Bach & Jennifer Connelly in their prime please.:hmr::ilv:

A robot of Catherine Bach & Jennifer Connelly in their prime please.:hmr::ilv:

Let me make sure I write that down ... that's one Randy Bachman and Billy Connolly in their prime. Right, they'll be at your place first thing in the morning.

I just remembered there was Weird Science. She kind of went off and did her own thing. If only they were as easy to create.

But that's because monitor/ screen technology is constantly improving too. When the sex bots come down in price, they will be the equivalent of the old cathode ray tube TVs or monitors. :o

I can see it now, the rich donating their old sex-bots to the less fortunate when the new models come out. Nothing like a second-hand sex-bot. That's def going to end well and I'm sure all of the old ones will be sterilized before going to their new home. Yup, not going to end badly for anyone in that scenario. A win-win all the way around

I can see it now, the rich donating their old sex-bots to the less fortunate when the new models come out. Nothing like a second-hand sex-bot. That's def going to end well and I'm sure all of the old ones will be sterilized before going to their new home. Yup, not going to end badly for anyone in that scenario. A win-win all the way around

Anything coming from Charlie Sheen's house would just be burned immediately.

I hope these robots have a sanitizing operation.

I remember watching a special on some love dolls and their owners having to send to a guy to be "repaired".

Would these bots be made of a material that makes them the same weight as a human or heavier? Ava in Ex Machina certainly wasn't made of bones underneath but looked like some kind of fibre glass. Even though she clothed herself with skin at the end, she would feel different to a human. Her breasts might not be a fleshy material as they looked solid when she was still in robot form.

Also any internal sex organs she might have might feel somewhat mechanical. She only had the appearance of being human at the end but her skeleton still looked robotic.

And in the end he falls for the real life woman "tracker" he hired, and leaves the fake android woman behind.

Lesson learned everyone!
If, and when your sexy android spouse breaks down, higher a not so hot and annoying voiced "tracker", and you will find true love!

Melanie Griffith... Why the hell was she EVER a star?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"