Fortnite: AVENGERS: ENDGAME Limited Time Event.

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score

• [YT]2At-C-SokiI[/YT]
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/04/08/may-cover-revealed-fortnite-482410.aspx
    May Cover Revealed – Fortnite

• on Apr 08, 2014 at 11:00 AM

pc-icon.png

Epic finally spills the beans on its new, ambitious IP.
    ... More
source: GI

• What Is Fortnite?

video feature
    on Apr 09, 2014 at 02:00 PM

In this video feature, the developers at Epic explain the basics behind their bold action-building game and their approach to releasing it as a free-to-play title.
    ... More

source: GI

Why is this in the MS section? I thought this wasn't an exclusive.

Why is this in the MS section? I thought this wasn't an exclusive.
well according to most gamer news sites it is exclusive . but to pc for now . But I saw epic and they are almost usually linked to MS and I was half a sleep. and in my third post I said I should have this fixed . and by that it's in the wrong section of the forum.

I did ask one of the mods to please have it moved. It was in the title of my pm. But it hasn't been yet. And there are people demanding on the articles I posted from to put this on consoles to the creators. yes this is all on game informer. I'll ask the mods again.

Last edited:

Fortnite : Still Going Strong as New Visuals Prove

Posted Jul 08, 2014

The Fortnite team is ready to take the wraps off a series of new visuals and a new gameplay video to show that development in one of the more interesting titles currently in the works is still an ongoing process. To sum up what Fortnite is, a quote from a fantastic PR notification says it perfectly: "TL;DR: Build forts. Co-op. Kill monsters. Find stuff. Craft stuff. Huge procedural worlds. Save the day. Bacon."
In Fortnite, players and their friends lead a group of Heroes to reclaim and rebuild a homeland that has been left empty by a mysterious darkness only known as “the Storm.” Players will band together online to explore the world for resources, build extravagant forts, find or build insane weapons and traps as they protect their towns from the strange monsters that emerge during the Storm.
[YT]B3z1Gkud9Cc[/YT]
Find out more about Fortnite on its official site. In the meantime, enjoy the flick!
| 6 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#MWbDRJkCyZHi7vhu.99

PC
Fortnite alpha begins tomorrow
Published 8 hours ago. 0 comments.

Invites going out now and later this week.
Fornite-Alpha-Dec-2.jpg

The alpha test for Fortnite will run from December 2 to 19, Epic Games announced.
The alpha phase for the free-to-play PC game will make sure all the basics are in working order. Epic warns that the game is still “rough around the edges,” but that it’ll benefit from the early feedback.
Invites are going out now, with more prepared to go out later this week. Some of those invited will receive friend invites to share. If you haven’t registered for the alpha yet, you can sign up at the Fortnite website.
Watch a new trailer below.
[YT]P_EuaC5zY_c[/YT]

Read More

PC, Alphas, Clips, Epic Games, Fornite, Trailers
source: Gematsu

Wow haven't posted in some time here . The interviews from the peeps at twitch are up with alot of cool detail here the for this game below too, In which the dev's said alot to them while they showed off a new Demo .

11:36

Fortnite
No Description
Twitch a day ago

source: twitch

Fortnite : Alpha Returns 24/7 with Big New Update

Posted Aug 25, 2015

Fortnite alpha testers will want to check out the game after the deployment of today's large new update.
Additionally, alpha servers will now be open 24/7 for players to get in and help the team with bug squishing and feedback.
Players can look forward to:

• new missions
  • new home base gadgets
  • private games
  • AND MORE!
Check out the Fortnite site for more information.
FortniteAlpha.jpg
Permalink | 2 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#qbPtIxieESJg5lJZ.99

source:MMORPG.com

Good to see this posted on this forum!! I have been a member of this forum for several years but kinda got off for a while.
I have been working on this game for a little while and its turning out to be really fun and something totally different for Epic.
Im really looking forward to playing this with my son.
Sorry to be a pain, but I couldn't help but notice that you said you were working on the team behind this. I see you are an artist by your username. Are you a modeler or do you work in the Unreal engine?

Fortnite : Alpha Testers Get a Chance at PvP Action

Posted Oct 09, 2015

The Fortnite team has put out a call for all alpha testers to check into the game this weekend to get a first-time look at PvP.
Players will get a chance to try out the Weather the Storm mode on Saturday, October 10th from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm Pacific / 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm Eastern.
This weekend we’re holding our first ever PVP test for Fortnite. It’s an early, experimental PVP prototype mode called Weather the Storm. It’s unbalanced and there will be bugs, but we think there’s potential for PVP in Fortnite and we want to give you an opportunity to bang on the build so we can learn more about what a fun, future Fortnite PVP experience might look like.
Read more on the Fortnite site.
Permalink | No Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#d5MY52OQCIWe0J83.99

source:MMORPG.com

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Fortnite for PS4, Xbox One, and PC launches July 25, E3 2017 trailer[/FONT]

Published 2 hours ago. 6 comments.

Action building game now available for pre-order.

Fortnite-July-25-Early-Access.jpg

Fortnite
, Epic Games’ 2011-announced action building game, will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac via paid early access on July 25, the developer announced. A physical version of the game will also be available on consoles via Gearbox Publishing.

Users who pre- order the “Founder’s Pack” will receive four-day advance access to the game beginning on July 21, along with the “Storm Master Weapon Pack.”

In Fortnite, players team up to build “massive forts” and battle against hordes of monsters while crafting and looting within “giant worlds.” For more information, visit the game’s official website .

Watch the E3 2017 gameplay trailer below.

[YT]gZWg4iXp_lE[/YT]

also with

source: Gematsu& GI

Last edited:
Check out Developer Interview

[YT]https://youtu.be/j2aOXB8vSDI[/YT]

Zombie-fighting title Fortnite announces deluxe box edition

June 22, 2017 One comment

When we were kids, we honed our fort-making skills with pillows, couch cushions, blankets, and other impregnable materials. Those skills will come in handy on July 25th when Fortnite launches, since this multiplayer game is all about making a stronghold that is impervious to zombie attacks.

While we knew that Fortnite was launching in early access late next month, one new piece of information is that the game will now offer a deluxe box edition in box form as well as digitally.

There are four editions of Fortnite, varying from $40 to $150 and offering all manner of different goodies for apocalypse preppers to stock on their shelves. What all of the editions have in common is a four-day headstart for early access if pre-ordered.
Check out the recent trailer from E3 after the break!
Read more

source: Massivelyop.com/

This is from Rooster teeth's Expo . Yep they even have their own expo now.

Check out Fortnite’s brand-new cinematic short

July 8, 2017 10 comments

[YT]HfSX9mds9Xg[/YT]

Hey PvE sandbox fans! If Fortnite isn’t on your radar yet, it should be. MOP’s own Andrew Ross dubbed it “Crowfall for PvE zombie fans” following his demo at this year’s E3. It’s got lobby matchmaking, with a procedurally generated world, short matches, some persistence, gear crafting, item decay, outposts, character unlocks, and co-op — as Epic Games put it,

“We know that players want co-op games where they can go play with their friends. There’s a lot of people out there that aren’t about killing other people.”Read more

source:
Massivelyop.com/

Get a special Fortnite rifle for free before the game launches

July 16, 2017http://massivelyop.com/2017/07/16/get-a-special-fortnite-rifle-for-free-before-the-game-launches/ 15 comments

When you’re just sitting around and waiting for a game to release, it seems like the perfect time to partake in efforts to grab some extra goodies for when the title does come out. The multiplayer zombie title Fortnite is coming to early access on July 25th, but players can secure a few useful items right now with the “Search for Survivors” program.

Just by signing up, you’ll get a Bullseye rifle and an in-game banner for free, which seems like a good deal for very little effort. Past that, you can elect to recruit friends in order to earn more rewards. Yeah,Read more

Via :
Massivelyop.com/

source: Fortnite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"