Fortress of Solitude

No, they were all empty but had the capability to grow the babies.

Ah...okay, good.

Whew....

I mean, I'm not for making abortion illegal...but man, that would have been a biggie!

Last edited:
Didn't he tell the Army after he destroyed their drone not to look for his cave?

None said where he hangs his cape, suppose that could have been a reference to the Fortress but I'd say more likely he was on about his secret ID.

None said where he hangs his cape, suppose that could have been a reference to the Fortress but I'd say more likely he was on about his secret ID.

Don't they already know who he is just like Lois does?

It's pretty convenient that Zod goes and fetches the scout ship and unnecessarily brings it to the battle so that Superman can destroy it. There's really no logical reason for him to do that. He doesn't need the scout ship during the battle, he needs it AFTER the battle. Preferably after Superman is dead and the codex retrieved from his dead carcass.

Zod was returning to Metropolis with the scout ship wich he retrieved in the scene with his confrontation with the Jor-el AI. He needed the empty birthing chambers in the scout because once he got the Codex from Supes body he could recreate the Kryptonian race. It's all on the screen and clearly explained. When he saw or was notified by his crew of an attack on Black Zero he joined the battle. Now as for a proper FOS for future films I would like to see an artic cave Supes uses to store what Ktech he can salvage. Jor-el told him humanity shouldn't make the same mistakes the Kryptonians did, so all that afvanced tech laying around is just tempting fate. Plus I want Supes to get some of that tech working and in a FOS so he has some stuff to "Keep testing his limits" with. Enhanced gravity training anyone? Plus I want to see him refine his powers as a way to cope with killing Zod and all the collateral damage it caused. He should be driven to be better.

Zod took the little pod ship down to the Scout ship which contained the Genesis Chamber which was parked somewhere either in the Artic or Antarctica (remember Clark moved it to another location). Zod left his little ship there and used his own key to override Jor-Els program in the Scout ship and took off. Also, remember Lois used the El Key to activate the ship in the C-17. That all disappeared (key and all) in the singularity when the plane crashed into Zods ship. But hey, who's to say that Jor-El didn't construct her another key for Superman (to use in the future) as he explained to her (which we didn't see) how to defeat Zod and crew before he put her in the pod to escape while in orbit. Or who's to say that when Clark initially met Jor-El for the first time that he didn't provide Clark with extra keys or something else to create a Fortress of Solitude. Guess we have to wait for the sequel.

This is correct. The only Kryptonian tech left, aside from maybe debris left over from the battle, is the tiny pod ship Zod used to get to Kara's scout ship. That pod is somewhere in the arctic.

Not unless he parked it IN the scout ship lol

Do people not read? There is already a Fortress thread....why is there 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"