• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Frank Notaro and Wearetheanswer.com

I just noticed that the code from the email is the same length as the url for the missing video, minus the equals sign. Maybe they equate somehow? Here's what I mean, in "code" tags so that all characters are the same size and you can see how they line up:
Code:
UmVmOg0KSUE4MjM0OTcxDQpJQTgzNzYxMjENCklBODM4ODU1NQ0KDQo=
http://www.gothamcablenews.com/watch?v=0eYkc42oQyOQ.mov
At first I thought maybe it was like a substitution cypher and the URL was the key but I tried decrypting the code that way and it didn't work, so I don't know what it means, if anything.

from looking at the transcript i will Bold the words that seem to be in the wrong case(upper or lower)

I worked with Harvey Dent.
Harvey Dent is no hero.

Harvey Dent asked me to lie
On the stand
In Court
Against another Cop

Harvey Dent offered me
Cash money to lie

So he could wrongfully convict
A good man, a great cop.

When I refused, Harvey Dent
Said he'd go after me next.

Harvey Dent is a liar. He's
corrupt.

And he's ruining the
Gotham Police Department in a
mad quest for political power.

Harvey Dent cannot be trusted.

so we have the words a, on, said, in, cash, against with wrong cases.... not much from those words but maybe it is the lines of text they are contained in...

just thinkin ... why would they have the script for the ad up without the video and why would it be written as such

this is the transcript from the ad which the video we dotn have yet... plz look at it... it looks fishy

Harvey Dent is no hero.

On the stand
In Court
Against another Cop

Harvey Dent offered me
Cash money to lie

A good man, a great cop.

corrupt.

And he's ruining the

find it odd that some letters that start a new line are capital letters and others are lowercase... for example... Cash is capitalized but is part of the last sentence whereas mad is lowercase and part of the sentence from above

I saw that vid, its at the ccfabg.org

The "=" at the end made me think of Base64.
When run through a translator, this here comes up:
Ref:
IA8234971
IA8376121
IA8388555

from looking at the transcript i will Bold the words that seem to be in the wrong case(upper or lower)

Harvey Dent is no hero.

On the stand
In Court
Against another Cop

Harvey Dent offered me
Cash money to lie

A good man, a great cop.

corrupt.

And he's ruining the

so we have the words a, on, said, in, cash, against with wrong cases.... not much from those words but maybe it is the lines of text they are contained in...

just thinkin ... why would they have the script for the ad up without the video and why would it be written as such

Why exactly would a word on a new line not merit a capitol letter? How bad is your grammar!

Surely it's the words in the middle of each line with capitols that are out of place?

those certainly look like internal affairs document numbers for us to search on the gotham police site

Why exactly would a word on a new line not merit a capitol letter? How bad is your grammar!

Surely it's the words in the middle of each line with capitols that are out of place?

a new word on a new line doesnt constitute a capital letter... read a book and look at a sentence that goes onto a new line... do they capitalize that letter ??? NO

and y are some of the letters left as lowercase such as mad or corrupt....

I was thinking that too but I couldn't find a way to decode it! That definitely looks like what we need but what does it mean? IA probably stands for Internal Affairs.

600th post and I have no new leads on this code thing. But I've brought in someone to help me.

Something that I just noticed at the Gotham Police Dept. of Internal Affairs. It wont let you search anymore. As soon as I logg in, it goes straight to the recording of the sting operation that happened back in December.

also look up poetry which is usually written in the same format as this transcript

do they capitolize each letter on a new line?

671 when all numbers are added together.
671 = FGA

a new word on a new line doesnt constitute a capital letter... read a book and look at a sentence that goes onto a new line... do they capitalize that letter ??? NO

and y are some of the letters left as lowercase such as mad or corrupt....

Wow! You are obviously SO right! Now, what are these book things you're talking about? I'm hungry to learn!

*yawn*

MONEY poeple! Log into secure internal documents as Gleen Barhyte and search for these docs!!!!!!!!!!!!

IA8234971
IA8376121
IA8388555

Those look like they're the same format as the file numbers we've been given before.

Bingo. Logged in under Breitup, he is not authorized to view them, which means they exist.

It looks like we need to find another password and user....

Wow! You are obviously SO right! Now, what are these book things you're talking about? I'm hungry to learn!

*yawn*

do you not find it odd that certain sentences are continued and given capitol letters while others have lower case letters... i really doubt thats just by chance

also look up poetry which is usually written in the same format as this transcript

do they capitolize each letter on a new line?

Mostly but it depends on the poet, the poem and it's intended discourse.

Something that I just noticed at the Gotham Police Dept. of Internal Affairs. It wont let you search anymore. As soon as I logg in, it goes straight to the recording of the sting operation that happened back in December.

I'm getting this when I log in as well...

Where do you log in to search for the files?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"