French Connection Batman T-Shirts

French Connection are offering tickets to the UK premiere on 21st July.
ENTER OUR COMPETITION FOR A CHANCE TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO SEE THE HOTTEST BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE OF THE SUMMER
To celebrate the UK film release of The Dark Knight, French Connection is offering one lucky winner + guest the chance to attend the star studded UK premiere in London's Leicester Square on Monday 21st July.

The winner will be whisked to London and will stay overnight in a top hotel and if that's not enough we will also throw in a goody bag packed to the brim with Batman memorabilia.

10 runners up will EACH receive AN exclusive Batman goody bag.

also the website has the Tees listed for purchase:
www.frenchconnection.com
http://www.frenchconnection.com/category/m1batmantees/batman+tees.htm

Thanks for the prices. yeah, these are very cool. My 2 favs are the one with Batman running ( Jim Lee art ) & the one with the Joker & he's holding the bag of money & a bomb ( comic book art )....AWESOME!

Just seen em here in the F C U K store in the UK. They have a promotion where you get a free TDK keyring when you buy a tshirt. Anyone know what these keyrings look like?

I can't be bothered taking photo's of such a tiny thing, but they're about 1&1/2 inches by 1 inch, rubbery plastic, yellow on one side and black on the other, with the BB bat-symbol cut out from the middle.

Aww man i ordered my heath joker tee online and its now been put back to a 7/07 release date. i only ordered online so i definately got it and in my size. my have a look in my local **** store to get a batman tee hopefully they'll have the exclusive one too!

Nice but WAYYYYY too expensive

I suppose, but only in comparison to regular US prices. £20-£30 is an average price for a t-shirt her in the UK. If you shop in Urban Outfitters it's usually closer to £45 for a tee, and they stock the same stuff as their branches in the US, where (if I remember rightly) it was about $20 for a tee.

Hang on a second, you ordered your heath joker t-shirt online and they put the release date back? Even though they're all out in the stores already, i know because i've seen, touched, even thought about buying (£20-30 is too much for a t-shirt for me my friends) so i bet you'll get it soon, if not then there's something seriously wrong

Yeah i know it doesn't make sense! I ended up cancelling my pre-order because i went to bristol **** and they had the whole collection there in all sizes! so i got the joker one and red gotham sunrise tee. they are very well made t-shirts and not too badly priced.

Hello guys!
I'm from the Netherlands and we don't sell any **** shirts here :( I really want the Heath Ledger Joker shirt from them, but they aren't in stock anymore on the site :( Is anyone capable of buying me one ( Size S) in a store in the UK? I will be happy to pay the prize, shipping costs and an additional fee for your service :) Contact me by e-mail, pm!

Thanks in advance guys!

Order online yourself?

I did, I got two :o

julypic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity