Friends entire 10 year run in 90 seconds

Haha I like Friends but that was pretty damn accurate/funny.

That was hilarious! lol
the guy playing rachael was the funniest.

Best parts:

1. Phoebe did nothing.

2. Nobody cared about Joey's show

:D

wow. I can't believe they actually summed up 10 years in 90 seconds.

Haha, awesome. I like their LOST thing too. :D

That was really funny...nobody like Joey...HAHA.

That pretty much sums up the three episodes I ever bothered watching.

the main thing i remember from the 10 years of freinds is Chandler getting stuck in the ATM bit with a supermodel....the bit where he wonders what it is instead of thinking about the model is still funny.....i wish i could sleep with jennifer aniston....oo!!OOO!!! i'd rather own a monkey!!:D

I didn't want to start a new thread just to ask a question about this TV show so I thought I'd bump this old one. It hasn't been posted in for the last nearly 12 and a half years.

Anyway, does anyone remember the episode where Joey is talking about how he sometimes changes the scripts that he's given for some of his acting gigs? And then it sounds like it's going to be this really big change, but it's something really minor and just a different way of saying something that is almost negligible?

Which episode was that in and does anyone remember what he said exactly? If you can even find the video clip for that on YouTube, it would be great if you could post it. I have tried searching for various ones on his acting but haven't come up with anything so far.

The One Where Dr. Ramoray Dies

He shows Phoebe his interview for Soap Opera Digest and she asks if it's true that he writes his own lines and he says:

"Uh, well, kinda yeah. Like, remember last week when Alex was in the accident? Well the line in the script was, 'If we don't get this woman to a hospital, she's going to die.' But I made it, ' If this woman doesn't get to a hospital, she's not gonna live.'"

The One Where Dr. Ramoray Dies

He shows Phoebe his interview for Soap Opera Digest and she asks if it's true that he writes his own lines and he says:

"Uh, well, kinda yeah. Like, remember last week when Alex was in the accident? Well the line in the script was, 'If we don't get this woman to a hospital, she's going to die.' But I made it, ' If this woman doesn't get to a hospital, she's not gonna live.'"

Thank you. You must have a good memory.

Friends is the show that I have playing in the background whenever I'm at home. It permeates the memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"