Sequels From What You Saw In X3 What Would You Like To See In X4???

HughJackFan420

Sidekick
Reaction score
well i liked X3 i just hope they bring back Cyke, Jean, and Charles. other than that i would like to see....

The 4th should be somewhat based on XMen Legends 2 to introduce the Age of the Apocalypse with the same concept to unite The Brotherhood with the X Men to stop Apocalypse or at least the cliffhanger should be for the Age of the Apocalypse too it if you wanna throw Sentinels in and X4 can be based still on the same concept teaming up the Brotherhood and X Men to see more visual effects more mutant powers used more story from each character with no more stupid deaths as long as it happens like it does in the comics and cliffhangers every ending which i think we all can agree we want as fans.

introduce: Gambit, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Mr. Sininster maybe Apocalypse

bring back Lady Deathstrike, Sabertooth, Juggernaut, Toad, Pyro, Prof X, Jean, Scott, Magneto, Nightcrawler, and let see Jubilees do something this time along with X Men kids.

so what would u guys like to see???

I would like to see adverse reactions too the cure.I have a theory that the cure does not remove the powers but only surpresses it somewhat,with it's main purpose being to disascociate the body and/or mind from the powers.In other words,it makes the body foget it has powers.

I'd like to see a team movie, Cyke being the leader, Jean on his side.
I'd like to see more of the school and everyday live.

I wanna see Scott and Jean finding each other... at Alkali Lake. This time JEAN is the real deal... anyway. Not sure if the bike was disintergrated... I can picture them kissing each other on the bike and Scott starts the engine and together they take off to the not so distant future. Jean, on the other hand, is Phoenix and this time she has more control over her powers than in the previous film... Scott, this time can help her cope with her powers and together they join the rest of the X-Men at the mansion...

As for Logan, I'd rather see him make a cameo... atleast or he could not be the focus of the story. lol.

I'd like to see Charlis back...and Moira with a bigger role ;) she's hot...erm..yeah. I'd like to see Mr. Sinister. :D

X3 does not easily leave the way open for a continuation.

If Xavier, Jean and Cyclops return, and Rogue, Mystique and Magneto get their powers back... all the drama and emotion of X3 has been pointless, like the entire season of Dallas that was written off as a dream.

X-Maniac said:
X3 does not easily leave the way open for a continuation.

If Xavier, Jean and Cyclops return, and Rogue, Mystique and Magneto get their powers back... all the drama and emotion of X3 has been pointless, like the entire season of Dallas that was written off as a dream.

I pretty much agree.

Trask make the Sentinels. Maybe by using Forge.

and Wolverine get vaporized by one, even if it's only a vision like Days of Future past or something. The sizzling skeleton is a cool image IMO. And I would make it my screen saver.

and I want to see Nightcrawler again.

DarknessOfDeath said:
I'd like to see Charlis back...and Moira with a bigger role ;) she's hot...erm..yeah. I'd like to see Mr. Sinister. :D

Hell yes.

Darkdd said:
I would like to see adverse reactions too the cure.I have a theory that the cure does not remove the powers but only surpresses it somewhat,with it's main purpose being to disascociate the body and/or mind from the powers.In other words,it makes the body foget it has powers.

yeah that would be cool especially since we all know what happens at the end with Magneto

Wolverine and Storm to take a back seat. (Only useful in action scenes and co-leaders when Cyclops isn't around)

Finally bring in GAMBIT! :mad:

More of Cyclops, Colossus, Jean (Dark Pheonix), Rogue, Iceman, Kitty, Beast and Angel.

Jubilee doing something heroic which leads her to joining the team.

Mystique and Magneto regaining their powers.

Mystique vs Magneto

Sentinels (This time the REAL deal!)

More of Juggernaut

Juggernaut vs Colossus

Iceman doing ice slides.

Rogue having super strength and flight.

Bring in apocalypse or Mr. Sinister as the new big bads.

Each length of the movies has to be at least 2hrs!

Seeing all of this in a X-MEN movie/movies I can honestly die in peace.

fallenAngel said:
Trask make the Sentinels. Maybe by using Forge.

and Wolverine get vaporized by one, even if it's only a vision like Days of Future past or something. The sizzling skeleton is a cool image IMO. And I would make it my screen saver.

and I want to see Nightcrawler again.

yeah very good idea...we saw some of that with Jean frying Logans skin at the end of X3 but i would also like to see Magneto manipulating Logans bones to rip through his skin

i would absolutaly loooooove to see an x4

i dont want there to be an x4. the spin offs will be fine for me...hopefully singer will do one .

i said it so many times at XMF... i so dont want a x4... or ne direct sequal out of x3

for me its mainly cause of the recast. i dont want a recast of pre existing characters who had actors already. it be so hard to get original actors for ANOTHER sequal. many of them prob dont want to get type casted. and to me. it be so hard to re connect to a pre-existing character mutant with a new actor. different actors different acting abilitys.

plus i dont want xmen sequals to be like the next Rocky, Halloween, Chucky or other movies like that

direct sequals after 3 tend to kinda suck

Batman and Superman sequals had on and off good films...

Batman films different Batmans annoyed the heck out of me... some Batmans worked, others sucked. Begins rocked though

im totally fine with the spin offs

im hate that attention wh0re Wolverine, he maybe be hot, but hes just annoying. but i admit his movie would be very entertaining. esp if they show more "naked" Jackman ^_^ and show more Weapon X mutants like Omega Red and Sabertooth or even X-23 [but hight doubtful]

but im really interesting in the next generation of mutants spin offs. thats going to be kick ass

I would like to see a new and fresh villain,no more Magneto.I would like them to focus on the actual X-Men and not just one member of the team.I would like to see Sentinels attacking mutants.

one way they could bring cyclops back could be to have him as sinisters heanch man, sinister could also clone the bodys of jean and pro x, and reinstate tere minds with a mutant like emma frost, nate grey?

HughJackFan420 said:
well i liked X3 i just hope they bring back Cyke, Jean, and Charles. other than that i would like to see....

The 4th should be somewhat based on XMen Legends 2 to introduce the Age of the Apocalypse with the same concept to unite The Brotherhood with the X Men to stop Apocalypse or at least the cliffhanger should be for the Age of the Apocalypse too it if you wanna throw Sentinels in and X4 can be based still on the same concept teaming up the Brotherhood and X Men to see more visual effects more mutant powers used more story from each character with no more stupid deaths as long as it happens like it does in the comics and cliffhangers every ending which i think we all can agree we want as fans.

introduce: Gambit, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Mr. Sininster maybe Apocalypse

bring back Lady Deathstrike, Sabertooth, Juggernaut, Toad, Pyro, Prof X, Jean, Scott, Magneto, Nightcrawler, and let see Jubilees do something this time along with X Men kids.

so what would u guys like to see???

the x-men legend 2 story line would work perfectly but just have sinster in 4 and have him find apocalypse at the end

CONTAINS SPOILER IF U HAVE NOT SEEN END OF CREDITS OF X3

seeing that somehow that charles survived (watch to the very end of the credits), it would mean that scott and everyone else wiped out by jean survived as well.
and now that magneto has his powers coming back so would rouge though it would be very hard to bring bak jean.

it would be hard to convince the audience for X4 to make it work though they need a great writer to bring in more emotion to the script and make it longer but i do highly doubt that there will be a forth :(

They keep talking about spin-offs and no sequels, but I think for all intents and purposes the "Young X-men" spin-off should really be X4. The only older X-Men left at the mansion are Storm, maybe Beast (that UN ending was stupid, they should have stuck with him staying at the school to teach- remember the photo released of him, Storm, and Iceman welcoming students back?), and maybe Logan (but I sure hope not). I don't follow the comics, so people are going to disagree, but here is how I would do it:

1) Have Storm take over the school for the most part (Beast helping- Logan gone), and focus on the Young X-Men- Iceman has gotten good development over X1-X3, Kitty can be developed, and Colossus NEEDS to be developed. Logan was a tragic hero and they played off of that to tons of success- replace that tragic hero role with Colossus- there's tons of potential with him, and the "invulnerability" theme can be carried out to the same success.

2) Do NOT focus strictly on the characters- involve some 3rd party as the plot again, maybe something like sentinels or a new, super violent brotherhood. After all, we already have Pyro, Juggs, and Multiple Man (who needs to be broken out- he wouldn't give himself up in X3 for nothing). Pyro has been built up great, Stanford is amazing, and now is the chance to let him shine- in X2 he didn't fit in with the X-Men, but in X3 he didn't fit in with the brotherhood either (look at his reaction to Mags leaving Mystique and his comment about killing Xavier). It's clear from X2 that he has family issues, so make him a very angry, very violent tragic villian- Aaron Stanford has more than enough talent for it.

3) Finally, keep Xavier away from the school. It was shown in X1 and X2 that he had regret about recruiting the X-Men, and obviously he has regret over Jean's X3 tragedy, so it doesn't make sense for him to return. Instead, have development between him and Moira.

I'm getting pretty specific with those things, but the big thing is that I think they should definitely continue the X-franchise, and I think thats what "Young X-men" will really be- X4.

i'd love to see the sentinels killing millions of mutants in genosha at the start of the movie. alot of plot points and subplots could be derived from the genocide incident.

DarknessOfDeath said:
I wanna see Scott and Jean finding each other... at Alkali Lake. This time JEAN is the real deal... anyway. Not sure if the bike was disintergrated... I can picture them kissing each other on the bike and Scott starts the engine and together they take off to the not so distant future. Jean, on the other hand, is Phoenix and this time she has more control over her powers than in the previous film... Scott, this time can help her cope with her powers and together they join the rest of the X-Men at the mansion...

As for Logan, I'd rather see him make a cameo... atleast or he could not be the focus of the story. lol.

And this time Scott keeps the promise he made to her in X2: "I won't let anything happen to you".

The problem is who's going to protect Scott from Mr Sinister?

Yes this is starting to sound good already. Except if you do a reuinion like that, it shouldn'nt happen so quickly and easily, but maybe something the whole movie builds up, something they have to work for and fight for to achieve. Keep the audience at the edge of their seat wondering if it'll work out, then use the motorcycle scene as the very end, before you cut to a slighty darker scene setting up the cliffhanger for the next movie.

Frankly I would like to see new characters because some of the important ones are dead (like Scott and Jean). So I'm waiting for Emma and Gambit and maybe Sinister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"