Sequels From What You Saw In X3 What Would You Like To See In X4???

Jinnobi said:
Can Sinister bring people back from the dead?

I'd like to know the same thing. I've read a little about him in Wikipedia and have not found anything that has said he could.... but a lot of people are talking like he CAN. Would someone please care to tell us????

I only want a good film, in which all the x-men have similar development.

Good script and better use of their powers, without budget problems, like X3.

HughJackFan420 said:
well i liked X3 i just hope they bring back Cyke, Jean, and Charles. other than that i would like to see....

The 4th should be somewhat based on XMen Legends 2 to introduce the Age of the Apocalypse with the same concept to unite The Brotherhood with the X Men to stop Apocalypse or at least the cliffhanger should be for the Age of the Apocalypse too it if you wanna throw Sentinels in and X4 can be based still on the same concept teaming up the Brotherhood and X Men to see more visual effects more mutant powers used more story from each character with no more stupid deaths as long as it happens like it does in the comics and cliffhangers every ending which i think we all can agree we want as fans.

introduce: Gambit, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Mr. Sininster maybe Apocalypse

bring back Lady Deathstrike, Sabertooth, Juggernaut, Toad, Pyro, Prof X, Jean, Scott, Magneto, Nightcrawler, and let see Jubilees do something this time along with X Men kids.

so what would u guys like to see???

PLEASE NO JUBILEE

Based on what I saw in x3 I would like to see Bret Ratners head on a stake in the opening segment.

Ragen Cajun said:
PLEASE NO JUBILEE

take it back! lol Jubilee is really the only addition I want in the next film... her and Gambit are the only two I feel deserve to be big parts in the next films.

The cure didn't fully work , and for anyone who took it , it caused secondary mutation , as for xavier since they introduced moira , and with the after the credits ending how about the person in the bed being moira/xavier's child and there for protheus is born.

I think proteus would be to complicated and I have a feeling xavier won't be in the sequel.

Everything in X3 can be undone. Like many have said, the cure could just be temporary and the Jean that died could just have been a clone of the real jean and the real jean could still be alive but in a coma and captured be sinister. Cyke could also have been capture, like teleported away before clone jean kills his. And Xavier could easily come back if the body that Mayra had was actually a clone. That fixes everything.

Now X4 -X6 could be, like many have said, about Apocolips(Can't spell). Magneto has regained has power but has grown too old, so he investigate some ancient egiptian pharao that found a was to gain long life and youth and... you fill in the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"