Sequels From What You Saw In X3 What Would You Like To See In X4???

X-Maniac said:
X3 does not easily leave the way open for a continuation.

If Xavier, Jean and Cyclops return, and Rogue, Mystique and Magneto get their powers back... all the drama and emotion of X3 has been pointless, like the entire season of Dallas that was written off as a dream.

well, they already showed Mags still had his powers, and Jean never really said she killed Cyc and there was no true evidence he died. So they could come up with some strange story on what happened to him. Just leave Jean and Mystique out. oh and they also already showed Xavier is in that other body. as for the Dallas thing, Dallas just sucked and the Heat were better. j/k.

I love alot of your guys' ideas except i wouldnt want apoc. to show up too soon, maybe in x5 if thier will be one. x6 would be all about him and his devastation, while x4 would be about sentinals and introduce sinister, x5 would be about muir island and sinister. No mattter what though they have to introduce jubilee in x4 and let rogue gt her superstrength and flight.

Mystique is the easiest character to bring back because her faking loss of her powers is exactly the kind of thing she would do. Scott and Jean should not be brought back and I agree that keeping Xavier away from the school is a good idea. Focus on the new blood; the kids are the ones who are going to have to carry the dream, dreamers never live to see it come to fruition (MLK, Malcom X, most likely the Dalai Lama).

I'm really confused as to how X4 would play out- Focus on Storm and Beast? Bring Xavier back even though a majority of the movie-going audience thinks he's dead (which he should be...his "comeback" was kind of cheesy)? Make Logan come back and be the focus again (at the expense of other characters' development)?

I'd really like to see Beast and Storm be older X-Men- mentors, but active at the same time- and start to bring the Young X-Men into the type of mature situations and events we saw in X1-X3. Let Logan have his spinoff franchise, and let Xavier develop with Moira and stay away from the mansion.

Nightcrawler needs to be more evident in X4 (if it comes out), sans the weird scars/uber-religious thingy. :D

weezerspider said:
well, they already showed Mags still had his powers, and Jean never really said she killed Cyc and there was no true evidence he died. So they could come up with some strange story on what happened to him. Just leave Jean and Mystique out. oh and they also already showed Xavier is in that other body. as for the Dallas thing, Dallas just sucked and the Heat were better. j/k.

The fans have been busy it seems since before the movie was released! If you want a few good ideas of what happened, or what "really" happened, check out the rewrite-a-scene threads here or go to the X-Men section on fanfiction.net. There's always a wonderful fan novel that replaces the screen version of X3 which you can find at:

Grail: an X2 sequel novel of Resurrection

Long Live the X-Men! And long live their fans!

i would love to see x3 be re-made by singer then use sentinals for x4. singer u turned ya back on us u bastard.:( one thing i herd also is that singer had seen rattner at a screening of x3 and told him he liked what he did with it. personally.....i think singer didnt wnat to make him feel bad.

Omg, for the love of little apples, please...introduce GAMBIT already! And bring back Singer, damn it! The X-men need more character development, and besides, he should know a hot male character when he sees one! ^^

I would luv 2 see an X4. There's 2 many characters that haven't been introduced. I agree about the sentinels. I'd also like 2 c Gambit and Emma Frost with Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver as villains. I also wanna c Jubilee and Colossus built up as bigger characters and hav Rouge get her super strength and flight. I agree that Prof. X should not rejoin the X-Men and I also think Cyclops and Jean should stay dead. It wouldn't make sence 2 bring them back. It would also b cool if Cable appeared that would usher in Apocalypse in x5.:xmen:

I'd like to see Cyclops waking from a bad dream and a better movie.

Majik1387 said:
I'd like to see Cyclops waking from a bad dream and a better movie.

Oh you mean like a 2nd chance? So he wakes up an realizes he's in the same spot he was as X3? Hmm, wonder how he'd react if there were a few similar things happening. Do you think he'd be more cautious about going to Alkali Lake this time? And if he saw Jean would he be extremely freaked out and paralyzed with fear begging her (adding to her dazed and confused state) not to kill him? :)

ntcrawler said:
Oh you mean like a 2nd chance? So he wakes up an realizes he's in the same spot he was as X3? Hmm, wonder how he'd react if there were a few similar things happening. Do you think he'd be more cautious about going to Alkali Lake this time? And if he saw Jean would he be extremely freaked out and paralyzed with fear begging her (adding to her dazed and confused state) not to kill him? :)

Not entirely that no. I would never have Cyclops begging and pleading for his own life.

Majik1387 said:
Not entirely that no. I would never have Cyclops begging and pleading for his own life.

Haha well of course, the man has a backbone. I didn't mean literally begging on hes knees for mercy. I just thought he'd be freaked out if certain parts of his dream were actually happening. Seeing that Jean really was in front of him and that she supposedly killed him in the dream, would that cause him to react any different? Shiver unconciously each time she tries to touch him like it's his final moment? Go all pale and stiff when she tries to hug him and have her wonder what's wrong with him? :)

Unless of course in this new version Jean isn't the evil psycho Carrie monster and he really does have nothing to fear

I've said this in another thread.
What would I like in X4?

Cyke VS Wolverine.

'nuff said.

I'd only want an x-men 4 if they use the came actors, but that'll be hard.
I like who played jean, scott, logan, storm, prof x, magneto, iceman, mystique.... I could deal if the changed the people who they barely messed with at all in the past, but not the main people.
Although, i do think it's possible to bring back many of them. From what i heard they all enjoyed working on this together... at least that's what i heard.

I swear, i'll be pissed if they change the actor for wolverine.... he's my favorite.
yeah, as i may be the only one who liked wolverine in these movies......

1st thing is a new director ( please, no more Ratner) ... someone who is
doesn't have an interest in pushing/rushing the movie to a quick end
and has a knack for developing character and can bring out the
drama and heartfelt emotions of a film ( i.e. the Xavier mourning was so ridiculously dim, rushed and emotionless ) ..... the next Xmen 4 film should definitely feature GAMBIT - makes no sense not to have included
him in four films ths far, ....

they may need to consider another villain(s) other than Magneto/Mystique , just to add more variety and the danger of being burnout and non-creative..... perhaps maybe a cameo by those two at best, but other villains have to be developed and brought much more attention to...

APOCALYPSE is simply the best idea for a new villain.
(Powerful, murderous, merciless and totally insane.)
much more than Magneto- they should put the greatest focus
on him than any other villain ....

i can see involving the Sentinels but not an entire movie based on them... i'd involve just ONE or TWO as experiment projects to come after Mutants ( even with Apocalypse "disguised " in human form as one of the major authorities in charge of the Sentinel- program )

more of the Kitty/Rogue/Iceman love-hate triangle ( which was another thing rushed and screwed up by Ratner terribly in this film)
i didn't get enough feel for Rogue's pain and frustration of being indifferent and not being able to touch/kiss Bobby.

between Apocalypse/Sentinel clashes this next film should based off the search for XAVIER , ...
i'm optional about bringing back Cyclops and jean
i think this can be a successful Xmen without the two of them
but we simply cannot lose WOLVERINE or STORM.

:marv:

Sagitarrius said:
drama and heartfelt emotions of a film ( i.e. the Xavier mourning was so ridiculously dim, rushed and emotionless ) ..... the next Xmen 4 film should definitely feature GAMBIT - makes no sense not to have included

they may need to consider another villain(s) other than Magneto/Mystique , just to add more variety and the danger of being burnout and non-creative..... perhaps maybe a cameo by those two at best, but other villains have to be developed and brought much more attention to...

i can see involving the Sentinels but not an entire movie based on them... i'd involve just ONE or TWO as experiment projects to come after Mutants ( even with Apocalypse "disguised " in human form as one of the major authorities in charge of the Sentinel- program )

more of the Kitty/Rogue/Iceman love-hate triangle ( which was another thing rushed and screwed up by Ratner terribly in this film)
i didn't get enough feel for Rogue's pain and frustration of being indifferent and not being able to touch/kiss Bobby.

between Apocalypse/Sentinel clashes this next film should based off the search for XAVIER , ...

I agree. Great ideas.

My small treatment for X3 that I'm getting around to writing goes something like this:

Cyclops is not really dead. Flashback shows he was blown into the lake after Jean went Phoenix crazy on him and couldn't really control his optic blasts or her powers. He's found by Emma Frost, White Queen of the Hellfire club, and she brainwashes him, using a little help with Mastermind, into believing that she is actually Jean. (Don't know if I want to fully go through with this element as of yet)

Her and the Hellfire club's plan is later revealed that they are working with Bolivar Trask to implement the Sentinel project. Since Bolivar couldn't get anymore funding from the President for the project, the Hellfire club gladly stepped in to fund him. Trask makes them aware of the obstacle that is the X-Men, and Emma and the Hellfire club are using Cykes as a tool against them. Cykes unknowingly, reveals all their secrets, that the Hellfire uses to their advantage.

Growing more deeper into his darknes, Scott soon takes on the label of White King of the Hellfire club alongside Emma, much to the dismay of Shaw.

Can the X-Men gain back their lost leader and take down the ruthless Hellfire Club and Sentinels?

There ya go. Constructive criticism is welcome!

Sagitarrius said:

great idea
I don't think they should have any more stupid deaths
They killed Jean TWICE. I could see them bringing her and scott back.
Xavier of course MUST be found.
If they kill Wolverine or Storm it will be one ****ed up movie.
If the use the APOCALYPSE, in which i love the idea, and "kill" someone at the wrath of him, they wouldn't really be dead most likely. Probably turn up to be under the control of the APOCALYPSE. (i love the sound of APOCALYPSE) :D

i had some ideas for x4, any feedback welcomed...
first off i would love to focus on the hellfire in a different way like have thier storyline and the sentinal storyline together, that was x5 would be sinister and intro of apoc and x6 would be age of apoc. my x4 is titled night of the hellfire.

for an opening scene we see a women walking somewhere, we only hear her footsteps and white boots moving(or a shot of her back showcasing her touseled blond hair), behind her you see the shadows of 2 guys carrying a female and then all around this lady things would melt, bend or freeze but as soon as she gets further on they turn back to normal. as the women knocks on a door one of the men (donald pierce) just punches the door open saying "ladies first" as she walks she goes straight to the living room where she finds magneto reading "oh dear it took you this long to find me agian" white queen says "yes but this time we might persuade you to listen" (they push the red hooded female towards magneto)...mags says "wanda?" and he looksvery startled. "and the other one isnt very far" white queen says....end then you get all the flashy x4 stuff.

so basically x4 would be about the helfire wanting jeans body becuase they think they can take the phoenix and unleash it from its cage and use it at thier diposale. Using magneto beucase they have his kids, they go and try to find her. All the while the government is rebuilding after the attacks that went on thier and it is decided that sentinals need to be created in order to rid of the high level mutants (intro jubilee, gambit). Since mystique is now back to her old self, she desperatly needs to find magneto to reform the brother hood so she teams up with juggs, pyro, toad and sabretooth (yuppie they're back). having the three teams meet towards the end and absolute chaos happens. Rogue must get her superstrength and flight in this one!!! also at the end of the movie scott and jean go to alkali lake and jean says "do you ever wonder why not even death can set us apart?" cykes says "jean i never told anyone this but the reason im alive is becuase someone or something kept me alive long enough to watch it disapear"
jean says "maybe it was an act of hope (or maybe it was god)"
cyke says "no, this thing was something else..." and you hear sininster chuckle as you see red eyes illumanting from the forest behind them....

SuperT said:
My small treatment for X3 that I'm getting around to writing goes something like this:

Cyclops is not really dead. Flashback shows he was blown into the lake after Jean went Phoenix crazy on him and couldn't really control his optic blasts or her powers. He's found by Emma Frost, White Queen of the Hellfire club, and she brainwashes him, using a little help with Mastermind, into believing that she is actually Jean. (Don't know if I want to fully go through with this element as of yet)

Her and the Hellfire club's plan is later revealed that they are working with Bolivar Trask to implement the Sentinel project. Since Bolivar couldn't get anymore funding from the President for the project, the Hellfire club gladly stepped in to fund him. Trask makes them aware of the obstacle that is the X-Men, and Emma and the Hellfire club are using Cykes as a tool against them. Cykes unknowingly, reveals all their secrets, that the Hellfire uses to their advantage.

Growing more deeper into his darknes, Scott soon takes on the label of White King of the Hellfire club alongside Emma, much to the dismay of Shaw.

Can the X-Men gain back their lost leader and take down the ruthless Hellfire Club and Sentinels?

There ya go. Constructive criticism is welcome!

Some Great Ideas! I could also see a similar scenario involving Mr. Sinister, but yours was good. I wouldn't mind seing that. :xmen::cyclops:

TheAlleyKat said:
i had some ideas for x4, any feedback welcomed...
first off i would love to focus on the hellfire in a different way like have thier storyline and the sentinal storyline together, that was x5 would be sinister and intro of apoc and x6 would be age of apoc. my x4 is titled night of the hellfire.

for an opening scene we see a women walking somewhere, we only hear her footsteps and white boots moving(or a shot of her back showcasing her touseled blond hair), behind her you see the shadows of 2 guys carrying a female and then all around this lady things would melt, bend or freeze but as soon as she gets further on they turn back to normal. as the women knocks on a door one of the men (donald pierce) just punches the door open saying "ladies first" as she walks she goes straight to the living room where she finds magneto reading "oh dear it took you this long to find me agian" white queen says "yes but this time we might persuade you to listen" (they push the red hooded female towards magneto)...mags says "wanda?" and he looksvery startled. "and the other one isnt very far" white queen says....end then you get all the flashy x4 stuff.

so basically x4 would be about the helfire wanting jeans body becuase they think they can take the phoenix and unleash it from its cage and use it at thier diposale. Using magneto beucase they have his kids, they go and try to find her. All the while the government is rebuilding after the attacks that went on thier and it is decided that sentinals need to be created in order to rid of the high level mutants (intro jubilee, gambit). Since mystique is now back to her old self, she desperatly needs to find magneto to reform the brother hood so she teams up with juggs, pyro, toad and sabretooth (yuppie they're back). having the three teams meet towards the end and absolute chaos happens. Rogue must get her superstrength and flight in this one!!! also at the end of the movie scott and jean go to alkali lake and jean says "do you ever wonder why not even death can set us apart?" cykes says "jean i never told anyone this but the reason im alive is becuase someone or something kept me alive long enough to watch it disapear"
jean says "maybe it was an act of hope (or maybe it was god)"
cyke says "no, this thing was something else..." and you hear sininster chuckle as you see red eyes illumanting from the forest behind them....

Not bad, except 4 the sinister laugh and red eye part. Thats a little cheesy.

I want them to solve the plot holes left on X2 and X3....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"