Funniest Scene

Quasimod0

Bell-Ringer
Reaction score
What would you say was the funniest scene for you? And which one got the most laughs in your theatre? For me it was the second time darcy hits thor with her car, the whole theatre cracked up.

well, at my second viewing, the rennaissance fair line got the biggest laugh. but that might be because it was mostly a privat screening for people who use to work/go to rennaissance fairs

This mortal form grows weak. I require sustenance!

God, there were so many scenes I laughed at I don't know that I can pick out just one. I just started trying to type out some of them and I realize that there's well over 20 individual moments I laughed.

Loved the scene with the SHIELD agent asking if their was a renaissance fair in town and describing the Warriors Three & Sif as Xena, Jackie Chan, and Robin Hood ..... Bwahahahaha

The line "I need a horse" is still f-ing hilarious. :funny:

This mortal form grows weak. I require sustenance!

Funny you mention that scene. When I saw it on Friday night that got a chuckle from everyone in the theater. When I saw it on Sunday, I was the only person who laughed. I was like WTF is wrong with these people? The crowd was a lot tougher.

well, at my second viewing, the rennaissance fair line got the biggest laugh. but that might be because it was mostly a privat screening for people who use to work/go to rennaissance fairs
heh being a "Rennie" myself that was one of my favorite parts, but for funniest to me it Was Sif's response to Thor trying to claim he Helped Sif become a warrior. lol

Funny you mention that scene. When I saw it on Friday night that got a chuckle from everyone in the theater. When I saw it on Sunday, I was the only person who laughed. I was like WTF is wrong with these people? The crowd was a lot tougher.

That quote is easily one of my favorites from the movie...it's hilarious.

Your post reminds me of the time I worked at a theater and sat in on a full house viewing of Bad Santa and no one was laughing...I was like "what the frick...this movie is funny as hell!" perhaps it was on Sunday and it was the after church crowd.

I laughed when the warriors 3 came to earth and found thor and they were just standing at the window waving and lookin goofy. That really got me. Man, this was a great movie. So far 3 of marvels films have been really funny and quoteable. TIH, not so much. Except for, " Is that all youve got? "

I got a chuckle on what Thor said to agent Coulson. "Son of Coul".

Volstagg hardcore chowing down on that chicken leg was pretty amazing, lol.

And when fandrall was naming off all the things volstagg ate. :D

And when fandrall was naming off all the things volstagg ate. :D

yup! :woot:

and of course there the:

"this is good...ANOTHAH!" *smashes coffee cup to the ground*

or when Thor is saying his farewells to Jane and her team in the street too over formally and they look at each other like "is this guy serious?"

When I first heard that Jane hits Thor more than once I was thinking wtf.

The second time she hit him had me chuckling quite a bit surprisingly, and it got some good laughs out of the audience as well. The surprised look on his face and the way he falls back was pretty damn funny.

I laughed when the warriors 3 came to earth and found thor and they were just standing at the window waving and lookin goofy. That really got me. Man, this was a great movie. So far 3 of marvels films have been really funny and quoteable. TIH, not so much. Except for, " Is that all youve got? "
hahaha That was pretty good!!

Volgstagg: "Madness? What sort of madness?" ..... LOL

lol man there are quite a few funny scenes.

Wish I had a high res pic of the Warriors III looking through the window, that would make an AWESOME wallpaper.

Oh ya when Coulson asked Selvig to explain how Thor tore thru all his men and Selvig laughingly says "Steroids!" hahaha everyone was cracking up at that.

Doctor: Hi, we're just taking a little blood
Thor: How dare you attack the son of Odin!

Wish I had a high res pic of the Warriors III looking through the window, that would make an AWESOME wallpaper.
Wonder how long itll be till we get some good screen shots like that?

omg there are so many funny moments

the Warriors Three when talking about hemdiall ,and then he summons them .

When Heimdall says you would go against your king , warriors three and sif yes .. then he says Good and walks away . lol

The warriors three with sif walking down the street and pressing their faces to the window

When Thor carries Selvig to janes trailer " we drank , we fought he made his ancestors proud " and selvig looks up and laughs , I thought I would die laughing .

stan lee cameo .. the back of the truck ripped off .. stan lee " did it work " lol

I cant wait to see this movie again !!!

lol Lady Loki that Warriors three scene with them Talking about Heimdall is even funnier in the Script! I hope to heck they whole thing is in the Blu ray dvd. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"