future titles?

Reek

_____
Reaction score
what do you want the sequels to be titled??? assuming theres 3 movies...

if they could think of good names for Dragon Ball: BlahBlah, it would be fine with me, but i chose DB1,DB2,DB3...

Subtitles.

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball: 'subtitle', Dragon Ball: 'subtitle'. :up:

I don't really want "Z" in any of the titles. I prefer it being called what it should be, "Dragon Ball."

z would be could

budokai would be nice if they set up some sort of tournament...

anything else would be pretty crap unless they went with a GT title (which had very little to do with gt) for a third

i think they should all be called by how ever far they progress in the story,Dragonball, Dragonball "subtitle".....Dragonball Z, Dragonbal Z"subtitle" and dare i say it if they even consider getting that far Drgonball GT

i think they should all be called by how ever far they progress in the story,Dragonball, Dragonball "subtitle".....Dragonball Z, Dragonbal Z"subtitle" and dare i say it if they even consider getting that far Drgonball GT

do you mean....for instance....Dragon Ball Z: Something with Vegeta, DBZ: Frieza.... DBZ: Cell... Buu....then DBGT?

id love if they were big enough money makes to have that many, but im banking on 3, if more then 1 lol.

do you mean....for instance....Dragon Ball Z: Something with Vegeta, DBZ: Frieza.... DBZ: Cell... Buu....then DBGT?

id love if they were big enough money makes to have that many, but im banking on 3, if more then 1 lol.
you got it thats exactly what i mean, also it would have to stay as true to the story as possible, what people are saying about this one now has me worried it isn't gonna be much like dragonball at all

i hear ya, im trying to be as optimistic as possible though :)

i just think they should leave out the Z for the movies. i would say some titles are going to be too lengthy, but then again Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl seemed to work out.

well my personal choice for the tittles would be:

1) DragonBall
2) DragonBall Z: invasion
3) DragonBall Z: legend of the Super Saiyan

4) DragonBall Z: cell
5) DragonBall Z: curse of the majin
6) DragonBall Z:?

I prefer subtitles. Perhaps after DB, you go to DBZ, then go to DBZ: subtitle.

DragonBall
DragonBall Z
DBZII: DragonBall
DragonBall Z III

Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Z: End of a Tyrant
Dragon Ball Z: Android Invasion
Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury (lol)

Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Z: Namek
Dragon Ball Z: The Cell Games

Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Dragonball Z: Conclusion.

Ending at the end of the Frieza saga.

haha its called Conclusion?

Sure. It is the final one.

Dragon Ball: Beginning
Dragon Ball: The Middle Part
Dragon Ball: Conclusion

lmao

subtitles...

or

dragon ball
dragon ball : Z
dragon ball : _anything but GT_

Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Dragonball Z The Legendary Super Saiyan
Dragonball Z The Ultimate Android
Dragonball Z End of the Univese

I'd prefer them to continue with sub-titles rather than add Z, but something tells me that's exactly the one thing these people are trying to get to more than anything else, is the Z. They know the general populace is much more familiar with Dragon Ball Z, than Dragon Ball.

We'll more than likely get a sequel titled Dragon Ball Z, and if another sequel, or two, should follow, it'll be Dragon Ball Z: Fill in the Blank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"