Game Informer possibly spoils details about the Asgardians origin...

Discussion in 'Thor' started by KrypJonian, Mar 1, 2011.

1. WildcatNC I'm on a BOAT ***** !

I agree, and thats what I think we'll get.

2. GhostPoet Registered

I always assumed Thor was an alien anyway...considering I never read the comics :)

3. TheCorpulent1 SHAZAM!

It's a stupid, stupid hoop the movie's writers have chosen to jump through, in my opinion. The Asgardians are gods, native to Earth and the very same beings from ancient myths. Anything else the movie claims, I fully intend to ignore.

4. Humphrey Bogart Registered

This is what we in the business call a cop out. Pure and simple. This is ridiculous and unnecessary. I'm actually surprised Marvel would be so ashamed (which is what seems to be at the heart of this) to allow the source material to shine through here.

5. BigThor God of Thunder

Extra dimensionals beings is the closest term to the word "gods" that we're gonna possible get in the film. I think that's a pretty cool term because it lands in a happy mediums between gods and aliens.

I'm fine with that, as long as they don't use the word "aliens" to describe them.