Game of Death (Movie-Comics Adaptation*)

Abishai100

Civilian
Reaction score
One final Fan-Fiction post my friends, and it's a superhero-vigilante themed movie-comics adaptation of Bruce Lee's seminal Game of Death, a symbolic modern dystopian work of crime dance and crusading blood work. It's a work of real symbolic destiny. Hope you like it (signing off finally),

lee1.jpg

====

Tang had one task. He was to infiltrate the deadly world of crime in a city called Rodisia in North America. The year was 2030, some time after the onset of the global Coronavirus quarantine, mandating all work and life to be indoors and through media and computers. This emerged crime consciousness in Rodisia made the city a real Babel, and Tang was the only masked vigilante willing to risk his life to crack the code of this ring of hell. Tang took up the challenge and decided to play this Apocalyptic game of death.

lee8.jpg

ELENA: My boyfriend Tang is an idealistic vigilante, so I won't deter his mission to save Rodisia!

lee7.jpg

The first level of this game of death in Rodisia involved a nefarious mafia circle called the Black Hand. This insidious group connected extortion and narcotics realms with political spheres making Rodisia a new acropolis of mischief and mayhem. There was a mandated curfew in the city, prompted by Black Hand henchmen wandering around with handguns and making life in the city rather dangerous after sunset. Black Hand's purpose was to use blood diamond assets from South Africa to make Rodisia in North America a place of great mobilized scandals.

lee4.jpg

Meanwhile, the American media and TV had created a new brand of broadcast sin and corruption. While pro-athletes were greased liberally to perform for their organizations and even encouraged to skip educational duties, the organizations themselves offered these athletes and their fans every visual and sensory candy available for a new kind of inventive capitalism driven Sodom and Gomorrah. Therefore, Tang realized to crack this proverbial Game of Death in the real world, and in Rodisia where the pro-football team offered its own scanty cheerleaders, he'd have to sift through the layers of vanity and tangible consumerism.

lee2.jpg

The major warlord in Rodisia was a hellish anarchist named Ignacio who lived in a palace just outside the city. Ignacio sort of merged all the faces of darkness together, creating an overall umbrella of crime and evil in North America. He was the mastermind, for example, behind the Rodisia Race Riots one year ago, which prompted Tang in the first place to determine exactly why this North American Game of Death would be a thing of ultimate fortune dissolution. Ignacio's palace was a thing of inception of terrorism, and there was a Minotaur hiding in this palace as Ignacio's personal hitman, and Tang would have to kill this Minotaur monster hiding in Ignacio's dioramic palace in Rodisia.

lee9.jpg

LEATHERFACE: I'm the Minotaur, Tang!
TANG: So, you're the Ignacio-hitman everyone fears?
LEATHERFACE: As you see, I wear a suit and skin-mask.
TANG: And you wield a chainsaw, a like a horror-film villain.
LEATHERFACE: So you're the vigilante cracking this Game of Death.
TANG: I'm only here to first dispose of your hideous mayhem.
LEATHERFACE: Woo!!!
TANG: I have these arrows to shoot, laced with sedatives.
LEATHERFACE: Dream merchant?
TANG: I'm your only priest.
LEATHERFACE: Woo!!!

lee3.jpg

Tang disposed of Leatherface and unmasked the Algerian maniac and then sent him like mail to the local jail where he'd be held long enough for the vigilante Tang to continue his Game of Death crusade to undo the prestige and hellish aura of the crime-world in Rodisia. Tang set out firstly to rob a major blood diamond storing bank in Rodisia which held illegal gems coming from South Africa and Belgium and owned loosely and jointly by Ignacio and the Black Hand. Tang acted like an archer Robin Hood, taking the gems in the name of justice and claiming he was an acidic missionary delivering the gems to Interpol, the European police body, and out of Rodisia, before he sent a pirate-TV broadcast about the inventive imagery behind spiritual/Christian democratic consumerism (e.g., Home Shopping Network).

lee6.jpg

RODISIA GAZETTE: We believe this vigilante Tang plays a Game of Death with the forces of doom.

lee10.jpg

ELENA: I believe my boyfriend, the magnificent vigilante Tang, has tackled a real lake of fire dream.

lee5.jpg

If the idealistic Tang was to continue to detangle the layers of darkness in this Game of Death in Rodisia, he'd have to continue to blend his unique mixture of democracy...with ultimate detection. Would he succeed or become a tragic statistic of post-Coronavirus dread?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Clash of the Gods

I really liked how that turned out, so here's one final piece, an add-on translation into the mythological world of the Greek/Romans gods and devils, with the same Game of Death labyrinth or aesthetic. Enjoy!

====

CIRCE: I have power now to use my honey-words to seduce even the likes of Ares into total heaven war.

ares2.jpeg

Of course, Circe, god of poison language, wasn't alone in this quest to bring the heavens to an uproar. There was also her some-time ally Hades, god of the underworld. Along with Circe, Hades sought to create an apocalypse in the heavens with mighty trumpets designed to bring all the titans and gods and monsters of the known universe into a state of complete fury. This was crime elevated to the level of myth, and Hades wished to be its bandleader or master, and he trusted Circe ironically. Hades wielded his horrible scythe weapon which he sought to use to decapitate those he envied.

ares3.jpg

ARES: I won't allow this war to consume the water of heaven, and so, I'll send Athena on her fine chariot.

ares4.jpg

As Ares, valiant god of war, helped the other good titans and gods such as Athena and Hercules deal with this new threat from below, Hades and Circes allied with Poseidon who helped the defiant rebel titans construct or design a terrifying mecha-creature called Scorponok. This was now officially the Game of Death in the heavens of this time. Scorponok would create realms of fear with its ugly motions, while Hades would seek to undo the flowers of Ares, trumpet-god of sanity in heavens. Scorponok was the psychopath in this iconic game between the titans.

ares8.jpg

ATHENA: I just hope all this fighting will not forever scar the awesome architecture of grand palaces.

ares7.jpg

CIRCE: You adore all this fighting, Ares.
ARES: I admit, I'm not blushing with my own helmet.
CIRCE: Well, it seems my fury has some logistical value.
ARES: No, this is still a hellish Game of Death, Circe.
CIRCE: Why then are you so excited?
ARES: I'm the god of war and sanity and it's my duty to be excited!
CIRCE: Well, I doubt you care more for the mentalism of this war than for your daughter.
ARES: My daughter is my business.
CIRCE: Your daughter is a opiate of perfume, Ares.
ARES: So?
CIRCE: I wonder if Hades envies you for this!
ARES: Well, I have more than one daughter.
CIRCE: Good; perhaps all this fighting will remind you of each of them.
ARES: I believe that.
CIRCE: I wonder if all this war-posture will make flames of aqua-men.
ARES: I doubt that.
CIRCE: Do you?
ARES: Yes, Circe; for war will always be an emblem of ideal design.
CIRCE: Maybe.

ares9.jpg

The Game of Death in the ancient heavens endured for eras, and men learned from the fumes and smoke of this struggle. Mostly, they wondered how such a game of fire and water would inform the evolution of civilization erudition...and education! Would it prompt wizards to design special dystopian 'video games' for detectives?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

ares10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"