Gender myths, challenging the stereotype

I don't care if my salmon was raised on a farm or on the moon. Just have the appropriate grams of protein.

How'd we get from me being a male lesbian to the topic of salmon?

How'd we get from me being a male lesbian to the topic of salmon?

Welcome to the Hype. In terms of segueways, that was basically just a class B misdemeanor. Stick around long enough and you will have your faith in humanity either affirmed or shaken to its core, depending on the kind of person you were when you first said to yourself, "Hey, a discussion forum for superhero movies, cool, I'll set up a free account, what harm can it do ..."

That a straight man is not supposed to demonstrate feelings or be allowed to cry and emote, total horse sh**... I grant you, being a straight bloke and being emotionally intelligent is tough when getting past the 'friend zone' though...

Welcome to the Hype. In terms of segueways, that was basically just a class B misdemeanor. Stick around long enough and you will have your faith in humanity either affirmed or shaken to its core, depending on the kind of person you were when you first said to yourself, "Hey, a discussion forum for superhero movies, cool, I'll set up a free account, what harm can it do ..."

Sounds about right

I've been working recently as a nursery teacher. Being the only Man in the nursery is odd.

Though I don't feel persecuted at all I feel the stigma simply from looking around and feeling out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"