General Gaming News

Chromestation
Chrome Box
Chrome Machine
G-Box
G-Play

Whatever it's called, it'll steal your data. :o

so from what vic found his former coworker Jade radmon will be running google new console platform he says it at the latter end of the rundown and she told this via her twitter. also another EPN.tv host zoe flower has created a new studio called hell bent

Toward the very end vic mention the details about jade being the new head of the google gaming platform .

hqdefault.jpg

Why Halo Coming to PC is Great! - The Rundown

682 views 9 hours ago Published on 03/14/2019
#PlayForever #Rundown #news Today in the Rundown,

Victor Lucas gives us his thoughts on the Halo games finally coming to Windows 10! We also have predictions about Borderlands 3, the latest on the next hero joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and finally, have some bad news about cross platform multiplayer for Fortnite.

Hell bent studio's with former Electricplay ground host Zoe flower below

hqdefault.jpg

Hellbent Games with Zoe Flower and Christopher Mair - Electric Playground

456 views 1 day ago Published on 03/13/2019
#PlayForever #game #gaming Official EPN Merch is available at EPN.tv/Merch

Former EP co-host Zoe Flower and Christopher Mair of Hellbent Games join us in studio to talk about their careers developing great games!

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN

so alot of former Women EP host are making waves

They're doing their research and big hires

If this is a console, I wonder if Google will take MS's place.

Man, they must be really serious about this and have good ideas...otherwise Jade Raymond wouldnt be involved.
lol I mention the jade Raymond thing first with news from some one she worked worked for before she be came a video game producinging power house of which she still talke to often and I get passed over.

well I don't have to do much to explain why i'm on the way out as soon as the Square avenger's project is finally shown and I get some of the otheres thread's moved by a mod to where they belong.

over it. << that doesn't mean don't post these things peep's just be fair too .

Any way I'm glad she'll always find a job so fast especially with how EA treated both her an Amy Hening.

Last edited:
according to Vic they have an former ms employee as her coworker Phil Harrison ( though IO think he's the Phil that was despised by gamer's when he worked for MS ) while she's vice president

If Google gets some quality exclusives for their console it will already be better than the Xbox which should give it an advantage. I doubt theyve got a snowballs chance in hell of competing against the playstation. Sony has too many quality exclusives. So Google would have to make the console powerful and affordable enough to play cross platform games better than the PS5. And console gaming is very territorial with petty stubborn brand zealots. That might make it hard for Google to get its foot in the door and pull people away from PS and Xbox.

If Google gets some quality exclusives for their console it will already be better than the Xbox which should give it an advantage. I doubt theyve got a snowballs chance in hell of competing against the playstation. Sony has too many quality exclusives. So Google would have to make the console powerful and affordable enough to play cross platform games better than the PS5. And console gaming is very territorial with petty stubborn brand zealots. That might make it hard for Google to get its foot in the door and pull people away from PS and Xbox.
I haven't heard any more rumors about that alleged Sega collaboration, but I think if Sega makes timed or full exclusives for the system I can see some. I just hope not Persona.

If the Google-con can launch with the next Assassins Creed game that'd be a great start.

So Doom, Wolfenstein, Assassin's Creed, Rayman, South Park, Far Cry, Tom Clancy not a bad lineup.

Eh, let see the hardware first. I won't be too excited seeing how Google has mishandled some of their products before: Google Buzz was their answer to Twitter while Google+ was their Facebook and now Google Allo is dead.

Eh, let see the hardware first. I won't be too excited seeing how Google has mishandled some of their products before: Google Buzz was their answer to Twitter while Google+ was their Facebook and now Google Allo is dead.
Yep. We don't even know if they're going for a powerhouse or a Ouya like device.

Starting in 30 minutes.

Yeah there's some good ideas there, but so far I'm bored.

Oh Snap Stadia Studio.

So it is just a streaming service.

Yeah, essentially beat Microsoft to the punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"