• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General Gaming News

Another hero shooter in an already oversaturated market. They could have just made TF3, or even L4D3, but Valve doesn't count to 3...

Last edited:
Its still just a Rumor, but i dont like the idea.
If UFL comes out this year and whoever does the new FIFA...we will have 4 Football Simulations.

EA FC24, EFootball, UFL and FIFA.
Im all for competition, but that is insane...especially when these games only minimal are different from each other.

I know back in the day we had 3463546 football games of all kinds and that was cool...but that was cool because these games were so different.
No two games played the same.
With this, we get 4 that do.

Not a huge fan of that.

I see Star Wars Hunters is actually releasing next week. Surprise???

im excited for college football again, unless it just becomes like Madden: college edition

Working in any way with Microsoft at this point in the gaming industry, is a huge gamble.
Like, going independent would be less risky than this...but i wish them good luck.

Working in any way with Microsoft at this point in the gaming industry, is a huge gamble.
Like, going independent would be less risky than this...but i wish them good luck.
I feel like opening a studio at this time is just not a very exciting prospect. I'm sure for newer studios, the main intention is to deliver a great game that a lot of people will love. But realistically, the success rate for these new studios aren't really high.

Games these days, take so long to develop. The ones who are in the best selling charts, are either games from decade-old franchises or live service games that have been out for over 5 years.

Totally missed MatPat retiring.

Another hero shooter in an already oversaturated market. They could have just made TF3, or even L4D3, but Valve doesn't count to 3...

Valve have a crazy roster of games that will never happen.

Do rich people pay to buy digital music these days? The intention is good but piracy isn't great to encourage as then a growing number of the people who are paying eventually think twice and your devs bear the brunt. I never pirated music, I just pretty much stopped buying music once everyone else started pirating it. I can guarantee a large chunk of those who pirate can afford not to too.

Do rich people pay to buy digital music these days? The intention is good but piracy isn't great to encourage as then a growing number of the people who are paying eventually think twice and your devs bear the brunt. I never pirated music, I just pretty much stopped buying music once everyone else started pirating it. I can guarantee a large chunk of those who pirate can afford not to too.
Piracy is usually a service issue. How are legitimate customers supposed to buy your product or access your service if it's not available to them (e.g. GoT and GoW:R on PC)?

When Netflix arrived back then, piracy went down because consumers were willing to pay a small monthly fee to access content. Today, all streaming services have price hikes and ****ing ads. You want an ad-free experience? Then it'll cost you even more! Piracy will rise again because why would someone legitimately pay for something that comes with frustration when they can get a better experience in the high seas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"