Geoff Johns ....I just watched the Abin Sur/Hal Jordan dailies...

yes he did with some writer name dan, among working on a treatment/script with another writer for shazam. and more reports we been hearing flash is the most likely A lister going to be next for 2012/2013 film season. i really hope it gets off the ground this time. flash could be a great film if treated right and just imagine all the crazy stuff with speed they can do.

So true. I find it amusing when someone working for a company starts gushing about a product from that same company. What did we expect him to say? That he is somewhat disappointed with what he has seen so far? These reactions are always predictable. The same happened with Quesada and his reactions to what he has seen of Thor.

The difference is that Johns' has an invested interest in this movie. Not only because he works for DC, or because he's a Creative officer or whatever. But because GL has honestly been his baby for years now. He's invested in the character emotionally.

As for the question of "what do you expect him to say"? If he's disappointed, i'm sure he just wouldn't bring it up. Why would he bring up the dailies or gush about a scene nobody asked about unless he was legitimately excited.

I'm going to trust Johns until he gives me a reason not to. So far I've got a few years without disappointment. So far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"