Ghost Rider Quotes

FlameHead

Avenger
Reaction score
Hey, why not? We got a thread for just about everything else right? Plus, I particularly like the way Ghost Rider speaks... both versions. Zarathos was a complete baddass through and through. Kale was noble yet not at all soft.

Of course my fav is Noble and I'll start of the quotes with him. This one is from pretty late in his life, the Pop Mahn days. Marvel Fanfare v2 #3. I just found it a local shop, btw. One more tick off my Dan Ketch list...

He's talking to Spider-Man...

"This is not your fight, MORTAL. Leave me to my DARK ENTERPRISES, and do NOT interfere".

Gotta love it.

Makes me more excited to think about how Ghost Rider will sound in the movie and I'm I'm wondering what he'll say.

agreed...plenty of great quotes from both GRs...but one of my faves isnt really a quote but rather one of those "block" story background commentaries.
mine is from issue 2...90s series.
GR just grabbed a perp and is about to bring down his spiked guantlet into said perp's face who pleads "No ...Wait! Please!!!"....background dialogue explains "Patience is not a virtue of the Ghost Rider....Nor is Mercy..." just as the picture shows GR's spiked fist making a connection w/ the perp's face w/ just a hint of blood being shown.

I think I have a couple pics of that panel BG....

Yup.

blood19vn.jpg

blood21fh.jpg

blood33dq.jpg

blood41ev.jpg

Great stuff eh?

Oooh, and I just found a couple pics that follow...

blood53dx.jpg

blood63zq.jpg

blood70nr.jpg

bloodplus3zn.jpg

I must have taken these for a conversation we had before... perhaps about Blood in Ghost Rider and/or Ghost Rider killing... hmmm

Whatever the reason I took them, they're pretty sweet.

"FWUMP" indeed....heh
thanks for posting those again FH....the way Javiar did that 1st run of GR was almost like reading a storyboard for a movie. i could easily see a film based on the 1st three issues shot panel for panel.
i wish they kept that aspect of GR....where he would "occasionaly" take a human life w/out any regret. would have made things soooo much easier dealing w/ those supervillains...heh

Obviously I like my signature quote, but I thought another good one was from the same issue.
" Away from me woman! Your words are for the weak, NOT for the Ghost Rider " As he ***** slaps her :up:
I know, not very sensitive of him. Its like he's almost demonic or somthing :o

BIGGUN said:
"FWUMP" indeed....heh
thanks for posting those again FH....the way Javiar did that 1st run of GR was almost like reading a storyboard for a movie. i could easily see a film based on the 1st three issues shot panel for panel.
i wish they kept that aspect of GR....where he would "occasionaly" take a human life w/out any regret. would have made things soooo much easier dealing w/ those supervillains...heh

Well, some of those supervillians he didn't mind killing. It was only human life he didn't take.

I see what you mean though.

I have another quote for ya as well. From that same Marvel Fanfare. It's too good not to post.

"You will be PUNISHED for your crimes! The FIRES of HELL will purify you - BURN the SIN from your flesh and leave only ASH where you once stood!"

Awesome. Just awesome.

I always liked this one, he used it often toward the last isssues
"You will do no more evil." after penance staring:D

This is one of my favorite quotes from GHOST RIDER 2099 - technically it's not really Ghost Rider saying it, but a media virus that was sent out as an altered speech, but it still sounds SOOO freaking wicked.

"This is the voice of revolution speaking. The petty complacency of the sheeplike masses will no longer be tolerated. There is a new order to come -- those who do not join us will die. We will burn this city to bitter ashes and dance amongst the corpses of your children."

I actually scanned the scene from Ghost Rider #2 in July or so for the forums.:D I did it for a thread asking what we wanted to see in the movie. I wanted to see this.

GR0235.jpg

My favorite quote:

"I am the Spirit of Vengeance. Nothing will stop me from inflicting pain on all those who have inflicted pain on innocent beings."

-Ghost Rider

I can't remember any right now. But the issues that came out a couple months ago were GR is fighting Dr. Strange had alot of funny quotes.

good quotes i've always been a fan of ghost rider I got a marvel card of him when I was younger didnt know alot about comics so I never got any now I try to get my hands on any ghost rider I can find it doesnt help that Im 19

This is taken from Hearts of Darkness tpb.

- It doesn't matter if there is an edge or if we occasionally cross it..as long as the innocents are protected, our cause is just... - GR talking to wolverine and punisher about the boundaries of what they do and who they are..

by the way, this is my first post here. big GR fan and ive been reading here on the forums for quite a while now and i really wanted to share that quote..:)

Hey MM... you do realize that this thread was started about a year ago right? LoL.

This is taken from Hearts of Darkness tpb.

- It doesn't matter if there is an edge or if we occasionally cross it..as long as the innocents are protected, our cause is just... - GR talking to wolverine and punisher about the boundaries of what they do and who they are..

by the way, this is my first post here. big GR fan and ive been reading here on the forums for quite a while now and i really wanted to share that quote..:)

Incredible addition to the thread arveg. That is an great line and oh so freakin' true... about those three anyway.

Welcome to the HYPE. Stick around and join us for the ride to the 16th!

With GR actions always speak louder than words. I liked how the 90s incarnation was often real quiet doing his thing, but then he would just spout something out at the end. It made for a lot of impact. One of my favs?

"Vengeance has a name. You will know it as...the Ghost Rider."

this post of mine is to flameheads first post and its
man you must have been disappointed when ya saw the movie cause there is not one good ghost rider quote from that movie. these are some of the quotes i can remember from ghost rider in the movie
"hey dirt bag"
"yee haw"
"sorry all out of mercy"
"you................................................innocent"
"nice jacket.....reaaaalllllll nice"
i mean cmon those werre some poor one liners

"Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent." was a good GR line in the movie. mainly because it heralded the penance stare, baby!
i thought "all out of mercy" was a cool line too

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"