Ghostbusters 3- A Glimmer of Hope...

imdaly said:
Oh, and they've GOT to get Dane Cook to play one of the new 'Busters!

Please no. I hate Dane Cook with a passion. In fact, just dont do this movie. It doesn't need to be done, the cast is too old, and bringing in a new young cast would just be lame. How could a tool like Dane Cook stand up to the legacy of Bill Murray or Dan Akroyd?

Imagine Adam Sandler & Jim Carrey as Ghostbusters :o Adam Sandler would just whip out his remote control & pause the Ghost & the Ghostbusters can easily trap it !!!!!!!!!!

People wanting Vaughn, Owen Wilson, etc. have to remember that the original four were not all cool and composed smart alecks. Venkman was the sarcastic car salesman type, Egon was the brains and strategist, Ray was the optimistic one filled with wonder, and Winston was the newcomer who basically was seeing it as the audience saw it. You have to try and recapture that to an extent.

bengali said:
Harrison Ford is doing Indiana Jones again, and he's old. It will be called raiders of the lost walker!!! no offense to Harrison the man is an awesome actor and an accredited one as well. but talk about not giving up a roll!

Oh, don't even be dissing Indy 4 when we have both Rambo and Rocky 6 coming :)

Strgts said:
If Bill does not return then please guys dont bother making this. If this does happen I wonder if Ernie Hudson would come back ? Its not like hes doing much these days
He's quite busy as he is the current Mayor of San Pedro, California.

terry78 said:
People wanting Vaughn, Owen Wilson, etc. have to remember that the original four were not all cool and composed smart alecks. Venkman was the sarcastic car salesman type, Egon was the brains and strategist, Ray was the optimistic one filled with wonder, and Winston was the newcomer who basically was seeing it as the audience saw it. You have to try and recapture that to an extent.
I agree with you, the thing here would be if there's to introduce new characters, they have to be different from the ones in the original movies

the old ghostbuster can be retired

and Venkman is living the life in the beautiful San Fernando Valley

terry78 said:

I agree. This is how I based my thinking on coming up with my ideal "replacements".

Sarcastic Car Salesman-type: Chris Rock
Brains/Strategist: Rainn Wilson
Optimistic/Wonder-full: Jorge Garcia
Non-jaded and "How cool is this?": Dane Cook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"