GINO vs King Kong (2005)

Hobgoblin

Veritas veritatum
Reaction score
Who would win if these two went head to head?

Its a tough one, but I'm going with Kong. Sure GINO is big, fast and mean but is kind of cowardly. Kong is agressive and can handle himself against three T-rexs at once. Isnt GINO just one big T-rex?

Actually I have no idea which way the fight would go. I just wanted to get the discussion going. :o

I was thinking about this a few weeks ago. Kong had the better movie,but GINO would probably win.:o

:confused: couldn't GINO breathe fire? If not...probably King Kong. C'mon, Godzilla kicked GINO's ass in under a minute in Final Wars...

if it was a battle between the 'new' kong and the 'new' zilla, the new zilla would win, no question.

Gino steps on him. The end. He'll be like a really frisky dog.

Neither, the Japan Godzilla kicks both of their asses.

at least the "new" godzilla was a fun, entertaining movie...

the "new" king kong was a pile of over-rated crap...

The best Kong could hope for is to grab onto 'zilla while on fire, taking him down with him.

Mr. Credible said:
at least the "new" godzilla was a fun, entertaining movie...

the "new" king kong was a pile of over-rated crap...

Thank you for the random opinion.

While on the topic of opinions about over-rated crap... Superman Returns.

GINO has five votes? Have these voters actually seen that movie? It's actually painful to watch. I especially remember the part when the baby godzilla's hatch in the stadium. *shudders*

blind_fury said:
GINO has five votes? Have these voters actually seen that movie? It's actually painful to watch. I especially remember the part when the baby godzilla's hatch in the stadium. *shudders*

It's not about the better movie, it's about which monster would win in a battle.

Movie quality has little to do with it.

Flexo said:
Thank you for the random opinion.

While on the topic of opinions about over-rated crap... Superman Returns.

aw... king kong is almost losing in an internet battle, so you had to bring a movie that has nothing to do with it, but is doing good, both critically and financially into it?

that's so good for you. i'm so glad.

idiot.

GINO had GINO eggs that were like dozens of GINO raptors. I'll have to go with....GINO. :(

Kong's nipples are doomed. :(

Mr. Credible said:
aw... king kong is almost losing in an internet battle, so you had to bring a movie that has nothing to do with it, but is doing good, both critically and financially into it?

that's so good for you. i'm so glad.

idiot.

Now now, don't be angry.

You tossed out your opinion of the movie, even when the conversation didn't really call for it, and I did the same. (And to tell the truth, I haven't even seen the poll; I haven't voted yet.)

Flexo said:
Now now, don't be angry.

You tossed out your opinion of the movie, even when the conversation didn't really call for it, and I did the same. (And to tell the truth, I haven't even seen the poll; I haven't voted yet.)

um... the poll is called "GINO vs. Kong", ass-face. how did the conversation not call for my opinion on it?

you were the one talking about superman returns... in a gozdzilla vs. king kong thread... not me.

That's enough you two. Stop fighting or I'll bribe Dew with lovin's to ban you both. :mad:

i refuse to stop fighting a fight in which i was right...

except maybe call him an ass-face... i'll take that back, considering i'venever seen his face

you were the first to throw out insults though.

Mr. Credible said:
um... the poll is called "GINO vs. Kong", ass-face. how did the conversation not call for my opinion on it?

you were the one talking about superman returns... in a gozdzilla vs. king kong thread... not me.

You gave an opinion on the movie, even when the question didn't involve what you thought of the movie. It was just about which monster would win in a fight. It doesn't factor in if you thought one movie was better than the other.

It seemed like you were just tossing that statment out to piss on Kong fans, so it only seemed fair to do the same back. One unsupported trollish opinion deserves another.

Also, do you really need to call names? And if you must make yourself sound like a child, at least use something more clever than "Ass-face."

yeah, okay... i take back the name calling... but the "superman returns sucks" crack by flexo (awesome user name by the way) was unecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"