give me a technological issue

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
Im doing an assignment where i have to think of 5 issues facing mechanical engineers today, so far i have 4 and im at a total lost here, i have no idea what the fifth one is going to be about. i tried looking through the internet, not much help there. do any of you have any suggestions?

What are the four that you have so far?

You are aware, the assignment, was assigned to you...not to us.
They, sort of wanted you to do it...and, you'll be getting the grade, not us.

alternative fuel, space exploration, terraforming, and global competetion in the tech market

There I am.
That's awesome. You should just use the internet to buy an essay on the topic.

This may be stupid , but why not new forms of transportation

alternative fuel, space exploration, terraforming, and global competetion in the tech market
from one engineer to another, those issues suck.

You should really delve far deeper into your topics instead of being incredibly broad.

let's take your first one, alternative fuels...

fuels for what? Factory work, construction, moulding, deformation, electical power, commercial aircraft, combat aircraft, consumer goods, manufacturing goods, unmanned equipment.

That's all of the top of head

another problem with your titles are that they seem very cliche. Go and do some research into fields and see what the issues they are facing are now so your work is up to date and relevant rather than back dated stuff that has reached the medium of television and everyone from your gran has an unrealistic opinion about.

the same goes for space exploration

are you talking about manned, unmaned, developments of optical telescropy, shielding of vehicles from meteorite bombardment, gamma rays, extreme temperatures as well as all the psychological issues of people in space and dealing with boredom, reproduction, sustainable food sources etc.

Lightsabers, where are they?

I'm not too familar with the subject, but what about over population in major cities and the increase of size in highrise community's? Don't shoot me.

Flying cars - it's 2008 and where the bad place are they?

What does that have to do with Civil Engineering? :huh:

from one engineer to another, those issues suck.

You should really delve far deeper into your topics instead of being incredibly broad.

let's take your first one, alternative fuels...

fuels for what? Factory work, construction, moulding, deformation, electical power, commercial aircraft, combat aircraft, consumer goods, manufacturing goods, unmanned equipment.

That's all of the top of head

another problem with your titles are that they seem very cliche. Go and do some research into fields and see what the issues they are facing are now so your work is up to date and relevant rather than back dated stuff that has reached the medium of television and everyone from your gran has an unrealistic opinion about.

the same goes for space exploration

are you talking about manned, unmaned, developments of optical telescropy, shielding of vehicles from meteorite bombardment, gamma rays, extreme temperatures as well as all the psychological issues of people in space and dealing with boredom, reproduction, sustainable food sources etc.

I did dig deeper into the topics i listed. he wants a paragraph for each of the 5 items. So its not like im doing a paper and the cliche stuff was all i can think about.

What does that have to do with Civil Engineering? :huh:
you're a civil engineer?

ah man, thats like the losers of the engineer posse. only thing worse are those ceramic and plastic material engineers...

bummer...

You don't even have a degree and don't seem to be very upwardly mobile in your quest to attain one, so you probably ought to just keep quiet. ;)

jag

Oh I'm definitely interested in my major I'm just dead tired at this point. and i waited till today to do this.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"