World gobots or transformers

spidergrant

Civilian
Reaction score
ok i was wondering which came first. i heard that gobots came before transformers but i dont believe it. im glad the transformers came out of a dumb show like the gobots if gobots did come first. but if gobots came after transformers i will be mad because gobots was like the white trash cartoonet geto transformers. i mean look at them. leader one is a nerd. scooter looks ******ed. and i hate just about everything int he show

Go-Bots and Transformers had zero influence on each other. Both in Japan and in North America they both hit at about the same time. Machine Robo and Diaclone Car Robo both launched at around the same time in Japan. Their NA equivalents (gobots and transformers) launched at around the same time in 1984. Although Go-Bots by Tonka came to market before TF's did.

oh ok. so were machine robo and diaclon transformers or a complete different show

ok thanks. i only watched the first video but i get it now

I remember buying Go-bot toys before buying Transformer toys. When Transformers toys came out, I think I was more impressed with the packaging than Go-bots, so I think that's when I converted to Transformers!

i just hate how scooter looks in the show but i guess it makes more sence about how the vehicles look like robots so you can see how they transform

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"