Action-Adventure Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Ha, I forgot Dan Stevens is in this. I wonder if he's taking over Alexander Skarsgard's character from GvK because of scheduling conflicts.

So ready for the trailer, those images look awesome.

Can anyone tell what’s going on with Godzilla in that one image? Is he encased in ice?

Move over Zilla and Kong, Doug is back.

Oh wow. The crystalized spikes really bring to mind Godzilla 2000 here.

From what I've seen, I get a bit more Godzilla Ultima feel from the spines.

Doug? I just want Destoroyah.

Please, Legendary?

oliver-twist-reaction.gif

Oh wow. The crystalized spikes really bring to mind Godzilla 2000 here.

I’ve actually seen a lot of people online say the redesign draws a lot from Millenium Godzilla, and I can totally see it:

IMG_1014.jpegIMG_1015.jpeg

-Redder, longer, spikier and more jagged dorsal fins
-Slimmer build
-Longer arms

Also, based on the poster art and some other plot leaked stuff, fans are speculating he may also have
the red spiral ray
this time around.

Destoroyah in the Monsterverse would be so ****ing sick :hmr:
My theory is the reason why we haven't seen him yet is because they're saving him for the Monsterverse "finale", whenever that may be. He's more or less Godzilla's most powerful adversary besides Ghidorah so once you throw him into the mix, there really isn't anywhere else to go.

I have to wonder where the Monsterverse will go after this movie. I'm guessing discussions on a season 2 for Monarch might take place, but I wonder if the idea of a Destroy All Monsters-esque installment has been thrown around. The only drawback to the latter would be the budget.

I have to wonder where the Monsterverse will go after this movie. I'm guessing discussions on a season 2 for Monarch might take place, but I wonder if the idea of a Destroy All Monsters-esque installment has been thrown around. The only drawback to the latter would be the budget.
I can see a Destroy All Monsters type of movie happening with Mecha Ghidorah. We got Mechagodzilla already so there's no reason to think Mecha King G is off the table.

My theory is the reason why we haven't seen him yet is because they're saving him for the Monsterverse "finale", whenever that may be. He's more or less Godzilla's most powerful adversary besides Ghidorah so once you throw him into the mix, there really isn't anywhere else to go.

Yes and I love this idea. Can see this happening.

I still say it SHOULD be Godzilla vs Gamera :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"