Gojira or King Kong?

I don't see a poll. I'm going with Gojira though. By far.

EDIT: guess I was just too fast...poll is showing now.

Kong all the way. I think that the story of King Kong is a lot more interesting than the Godzilla story. Also, the King Kong movies are a lot better.

thealiasman2000 said:
Didn't they make a movie out of this?

And didn't Godzilla lost?

Use proper English grammar please.

Yes, but apparently, like the American remake, it was a draw. Don't know how, don't know why, but I started this poll to see what SHH users thought, and who THEY preferred.

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Use proper English grammar please.

Yes, but apparently, like the American remake, it was a draw. Don't know how, don't know why, but I started this poll to see what SHH users thought, and who THEY preferred.
Sorry,but that deserves this smilie:

:rolleyes:....and a little bit of this also :p

I don't like that smilie. i always get it with ridicule and hate and distrust and seduction.

like the tv theme song says
"up from the dephs 30 stories high
breathin fire his heads in the sky
godzilla,godzilla GODZILLA"

King Kong. Both versions (I deny the '76 version) are both better written, directed, with better special effects and characters and acting (though when comparing 1933 King Kong and 1955 Godzilla, that is not saying very much).

King Kong is just better. You got the climax on top of the Empire State Building vs. the compressed atom bomb under the ocean. Beauty killing the beast or Godzilla coming back for an infinte number of movies and turning good and fighting other silly giant monsters.

King Kong by far, really.

King Kong, of course.

Maybe when I was little, I wouldve said Gozilla, but
If they decided to make a remake of the Godzilla vs. King Kong,
Gozilla would get his ass handed to him by Kong (especially Peter Jackson's).

Gozilla got old a long, long time ago.

Kong movies were better too.

King Kong is cooler, but I think in a fight Godzilla would wipe the floor with him.

Also, Kong had a much better American remake. Does anyone actually remeber that crap with Matthew Broderick?

Katsuro said:
King Kong is cooler, but I think in a fight Godzilla would wipe the floor with him.

Also, Kong had a much better American remake. Does anyone actually remeber that crap with Matthew Broderick?

I do... I do. :(

The original Godzilla,from back in 56',is my favorite of the two monster classics.It had a more resounding message regarding the aftermath of the nuclear bombings...plus,I like Godzilla more than Kong.

Oh,and Godzilla and Kong have met in G.vs.K.Gojira humiliated Kong.

My vengeance said:
Oh,and Godzilla and Kong have met in G.vs.K.Gojira humiliated Kong.

I know! Godzilla takes Kong out for a fancy dinner and moonlight dancing and sticks Kong with the bill. What a *****. :down

db_king_kong1.jpg

Katsuro said:

I do...it's in my DVD rack as we speak. It's okay to watch every now and then...nothing special though. King Kong is a lot better (the remake)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumilumi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"