Goldeneye to be released XBLA. For details and soiled pants, click here.

Dammit... The site still promotes this Goldeneye Remake. Everything has been redone. EVERYTHING!

No word on if it has been cancelled. Its definatly Goldeneye seeing the new screenshot. Lets just wait till Wednesday.

This just HAS to go here... in its original size.

Damn!
The 27th will either become a win/win or failsauce day.

66720.jpg

Wow I wished I hadn't seen that screen shot if it is canceled. It looks really good.

Promoting a cancelled game? If thats true then ... Oh man.

They did say some people MIGHT get a little angry... so you never know. It looks really good, cant wait to play if ( if it EVER gets released that is ).

One thing still bothers me, how did they manage to get these Hi-Res screenshots when other sites like, IGN, GameSpot, GameSpy hasnt received a single word about this..?

This game has been CANCELLED! ( says XBOX World 360 )
".. perhaps we can try to let this game see the light of day"

Nintendo apparently didnt want Microsoft to get credit for the work done. Microsoft asked Rare to remake Goldeneye for XBLA without consulting with Nintendo. Seeing as Nintendo still owns the rights for Goldeneye, Microsoft had no leg to stand on and had to drop the project which was completely done.

... Just my 2 cents btw

I will oficially CRUSH my Nintendo Wii. And I'm sure most of you guys will after you've finished the ending of page 3 and 4. Here are the scans from XBOX World 360.

It looks ... pretty f'ckin good!. Damn you Satoru Iwata! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

URL]

page4.jpg

DAMN! I can't be mad at Nintendo though, i mean- it's just business. Although they've made all those who bought the Wii JUST to download the classics WAIT for forever! But i couldn't begin to imagine the sheer joy i woulda had playing that on XBOX Live! Who knows, maybe after Nintendo FINALLY makes the game availble for Wii owners- they'll give Microsoft the scraps.

Well bring on Perfect Dark.
Hell yeah. :funny:

I'm disappointed as hell after reading that preview, but if all the issue was the Bond thing, then bring on PD...THE best fps since Goldeneye. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"