~ Good advice ~

Strangers have the best candy

Keep your mind open to as much as possible.

Take any doctor advice from a Kaiser doctor with a biig grain of salt.

Dont believe "Money isn't everything"
It may not be everything, but unless you have good 'connections' in the world- you're gonna need some dough to make it through. :o

If your life is worth living, smile and live it. If your live isn't worth living, smile and make it worth living.

Never *********e when angry.

If your roommate dares you to drink a gallon of milk in under a half hour, DON'T DO IT. Trust me.

Any man can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to **** on the ceiling.

When entering a country illegally, do not use the old, "A witch doctor turned me in to a peanut, put me in his pocket and carried me through customs," excuse. :whatever:

:ninja:

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Always believe what you read on the internet because if it's on the internet it has to be true.

Give me twenty bucks.

Sorry got all my money tied up in bringing a Sri Lankan prince over here so he can claim his inheritance. Once he does though I'll give you a hundred since he'll be giving me a couple million for the help.

He who can take advice is sometimes superior to him who can give it.
- Karl von Knebel

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information." - Michael Scott

Just because you may be the greatest of friends living separately doesn't mean it's a good idea to become roommates.

If you're not a happy person, fake it. Cheerfulness is contagious, and if your fake happiness can rub off on your friends around you, eventually that happiness will rub back onto you and you'll not need to fake it anymore.

If a relationship ends it's not because one person failed the other. It ended because the two people were just simply not meant to be.

In every group of friends there is one guy that no one likes . If you disagree with that statement , your the one that nobody likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"