Good Omens

Hotwire

Dealin' W/ Demons
Reaction score
Has anyone else here read the book, "Good Omens," by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett?? And if so, does anyone else here feel it should be made into a movie?

For those who have not read t, I highly recommend it. Here's the synopsis...

We hear the world will end on a Saturday. Next Saturday, in fact. Just before dinner. Unfortunately, Sister Mary Loquacious of the Chattering Order has misplaced the antichrist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse ride motorcycles. And the representatives from Heaven and Hell have decided they actually like the hunman race...

Pssssst.. c'mere! The Omen sucked... Yes, that's right. EVERY VERSION!

i thought this was gonna be threads about horse shoes and brooms falling. =(

The Man Of 16 said:
Pssssst.. c'mere! The Omen sucked... Yes, that's right. EVERY VERSION!
YOu have no idea what you are talking about. I loved this book and this would make a terrible movie

Dew k. Mosi said:
YOu have no idea what you are talking about. I loved this book and this would make a terrible movie
Nice to see at least someone else has read it.

The book owns, don't make it into a movie unless Terry Gilliam directs. :o
And the guy who made the Omen comment just went into my "biggest dumbass of the year" collection, but somehow I doubt he'll make the top 20, unfortunately. :dry:

Wonderful Book, would be an absolutely horrible movie.

Dew k. Mosi said:

but it would make a marvelous TV series. It could last like 2 seasons or something.
it's and impossibly good story, hilarious, due mostly to Pratchet.
all the characters are good and the twists while rather obvious are still cool.

I :heart: this book :up: it must be made, and Gilliam MUST be at the helm, too bad he shuns TV nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"