David Tennant and Michael Sheen will star in 'Good Omens'

Thousands petition Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime's Good Omens
US Christian group condemns Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett’s story as ‘making satanism appear normal’ – but petition wrong company
LOL say what you will about the religious right...

... there wasn't any more to that. Just say what you want. They're dumb and deserve to be called on it.

Uh, they do know it's only going to have one 'season' because it's based on a book and they did the whole thing in six episodes, right? There was never going to be a season two. It's one and done.

Uh, they do know it's only going to have one 'season' because it's based on a book and they did the whole thing in six episodes, right? There was never going to be a season two. It's one and done.
Except they more then tease a second season, and there is talk of another season, though Gaiman (who has said it might happen), has also said that this took him 5 years to do, and he'd wouldn't come back for a second season. But of course, he was the first one to say there might be a second season, so there we are. :funny:

Big Little Lies was supposed to be one and done because it too came from a book, but they managed to cobble together another season. This could happen here too. :)

Well I finished it last night loved every second of it from start to finish.

The story, the characters, the world they created, the way they used the occult and it was just so much fun.

Will be rather gutted if they don't do a second series but for sure thought it was excellent even if we don't get another one.

Sheen & Tennant seem to have incredible chemistry.

As cool as a second series would be, it seems extremely unlikely without Gaiman's involvement.

I think I may have to get a pair of Crowley's glasses lol.

Just finished it, absolutely loved it. Sheen and tennant are a delight. Definitely got Gaiman vibes off Tennant’s Crowley.

I feel like the ending could have been a bit bigger. I seem to remember in the books

the world did indeed end and then was instantly remade. Kind of was looking forward to the big boom and reconstruction on screen

Watched the series. The actors, especially Sheen and Tennant, were great. The writing was fantastic.

Unfortunately, this needed a bigger budget and a better vision behind it. Netflix or HBO would’ve been a better place. Too bad cause everything else was top notch except for the execution.

I hope it's true, however they are quoting an article from the Sun newspaper.

I am curious to see how this goes. One great thing about the original novel is you could really see what Pratchett and Gaiman each brought to the story, with Pratchett's weathered but still optimistic whimsy and Gaiman's conceptualism clearly visible in different parts of the source material. Now it's 100% Gaiman, so it will be interesting to see how the overall tone of the show changes.

ibC1Kmt.gif

Wonderful! I can’t wait to see what terry and Neil would have done if they had gotten to write a sequel. Rip terry

Nice. I bet the homophobes are vomiting with rage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"